Maryland Deals With Severe Weather
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Severe weather threatens parts of Maryland.
Maryland also dealt with flash flooding in parts of Montgomery County. There were reports of fires caused by lightning strikes.
Flooding was reported in Bethesda and Potomac, and there were numerous water rescues.
Bob Turk will be have the latest at 11 p.m. on WJZ-TV.
There was a tornado watch in effect for portions of western and central Maryland until 9 p.m., as well as D.C. No tornadoes were reported.
Other Local News:
- 17-Year-Old Boy Faces Child Porn Charges After Posting Explicit Pictures On Instagram
- Dem O’s Are Causing Playoff Fever, Hon!
- Family: Did Police Play A Role In Son’s Death?
- Police: Man Robbed And Stabbed By Group Of Teenagers In Baltimore City
- Horseshoe Casino Opens Soon; Residents Already Dreading Traffic