Maryland Deals With Severe Weather
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Severe weather threatens parts of Maryland.
Maryland also dealt with flash flooding in parts of Montgomery County. There were reports of fires caused by lightning strikes.
Flooding was reported in Bethesda and Potomac, and there were numerous water rescues.
Bob Turk will be have the latest at 11 p.m. on WJZ-TV.
There was a tornado watch in effect for portions of western and central Maryland until 9 p.m., as well as D.C. No tornadoes were reported.
Other Local News:
- 2 Baltimore County Firefighters Accused Of Sexual Misconduct
- Metro Releases New Safety Videos In Wake Of Fatal Smoke Incident
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Leaves Prison, Reports To Baltimore Halfway House
- Former Md. Platoon Mate Glad Bergdahl Charged With Military Crimes
- Powdered Alcohol Stirring Up Controversy In Md.