BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Severe weather threatens parts of Maryland.
Maryland also dealt with flash flooding in parts of Montgomery County. There were reports of fires caused by lightning strikes.
Flooding was reported in Bethesda and Potomac, and there were numerous water rescues.
Bob Turk will be have the latest at 11 p.m. on WJZ-TV.
There was a tornado watch in effect for portions of western and central Maryland until 9 p.m., as well as D.C. No tornadoes were reported.
Other Local News:
- Rod Rosenstein Confirmed As Deputy Attorney General
- Firefighters Still At Massive Fire Scene in College Park
- Four Teens Arrested For Stealing Dirt Bikes In Ellicott City
- City Officer Shot In Line Of Duty While Protecting Partner, Awarded Congressional Badge of Bravery
- Ray Lewis’ 28 Acre Reisterstown Estate Up For Sale