BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Severe weather threatens parts of Maryland.
Maryland also dealt with flash flooding in parts of Montgomery County. There were reports of fires caused by lightning strikes.
Flooding was reported in Bethesda and Potomac, and there were numerous water rescues.
Bob Turk will be have the latest at 11 p.m. on WJZ-TV.
There was a tornado watch in effect for portions of western and central Maryland until 9 p.m., as well as D.C. No tornadoes were reported.
Other Local News:
- FBI: U.S. Election Could Be Under Attack By Hackers
- First Warning WX: Hurricane Watch In Effect As Tropical Depression Nears Florida Gulf
- Parents Call For Portable AC Units For Baltimore County Schools
- Gov. Hogan Announces New Md. License Plate, Bay Crossing Study
- Labor Dept. Sues Md. Contractor Over Alleged Discrimination