Maryland Deals With Severe Weather
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Severe weather threatens parts of Maryland.
Maryland also dealt with flash flooding in parts of Montgomery County. There were reports of fires caused by lightning strikes.
Flooding was reported in Bethesda and Potomac, and there were numerous water rescues.
Bob Turk will be have the latest at 11 p.m. on WJZ-TV.
There was a tornado watch in effect for portions of western and central Maryland until 9 p.m., as well as D.C. No tornadoes were reported.
Other Local News:
- 10-Year-Old Latest Victim Of Bloody Summer For Baltimore Children
- Molly Shattuck Will Not Face Additional Charges In Baltimore County
- Travelers, Be Wary Of Scammers At The Pump This Labor Day Weekend
- 2 Dulaney High School Cross Country Runners Shot By Pellet Gun
- Suspect Sought In Southeast Baltimore Shooting