BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Severe weather threatens parts of Maryland.
Maryland also dealt with flash flooding in parts of Montgomery County. There were reports of fires caused by lightning strikes.
Flooding was reported in Bethesda and Potomac, and there were numerous water rescues.
Bob Turk will be have the latest at 11 p.m. on WJZ-TV.
There was a tornado watch in effect for portions of western and central Maryland until 9 p.m., as well as D.C. No tornadoes were reported.
Other Local News:
- QA Co. Deputy Shot In December Discharged From Hospital
- Local Performers React To Barnum & Bailey Circus Closing
- Henrietta Lacks’s Family Brings Awareness To Cervical Health Month
- Rep. Anthony Brown To Skip Inauguration; Cites ‘Verbal Attack’ On John Lewis
- Thousands Take Part In Baltimore’s 17th Annual MLK Day Parade