We continue this unsettled weather pattern this week with chances for showers and thunderstorms once again. We are under “slight risk” for severe weather Wednesday with the main impacts being heavy downpours, gusty winds, large hail and we also cannot rule out an isolated tornado or two.
Clouds may break for some sunshine, although the more sun we see, the more charged and unstable the atmosphere will become for storms. Highs Wednesday will be in the mid 80s. Chances for showers and t-storms continue through Friday, then things are looking up when it comes to the weekend. We’ll dry out by Saturday and abundant sunshine returns just in time for Father’s Day with highs around 80.
Other Local News:
- Police: Man Shot, Killed After Dispute In Baltimore Home
- Produce Market Providing Healthy Food Options, Hope To West Baltimore Community
- Smoke Alarms Credited For Saving Family From Apartment Fire In Montgomery Co.
- Police Looking For Murder Suspect After Md. Football Player Paralyzed From Shooting Passes Away
- Cars Slam Into Glen Burnie Buildings Just Miles Away, Minutes Apart