WEATHER BLOG: Unsettled Pattern
We continue this unsettled weather pattern this week with chances for showers and thunderstorms once again. We are under “slight risk” for severe weather Wednesday with the main impacts being heavy downpours, gusty winds, large hail and we also cannot rule out an isolated tornado or two.
Clouds may break for some sunshine, although the more sun we see, the more charged and unstable the atmosphere will become for storms. Highs Wednesday will be in the mid 80s. Chances for showers and t-storms continue through Friday, then things are looking up when it comes to the weekend. We’ll dry out by Saturday and abundant sunshine returns just in time for Father’s Day with highs around 80.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Health Officials, Hospitals Coordinate On Ebola
- Marylanders Get A Jump Start In The 2014 Election With Early Voting
- Federal Contractor With Top Secret Security Clearance Faces Child Porn Charges
- Annapolis, Md.’s Historic Capital, Named A National Treasure
- Birth Of 4 Tiny Turtles At National Aquarium Makes History