OCEAN CITY, Md. (WJZ) — A teenager caught in a rip current drowns in Ocean City.
Officials say the 17-year-old is from Parkville, but have not released his name.
The teen went under Friday afternoon off 92nd Street. Thirty rescue swimmers dove in to help.
The victim was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Two weeks ago, an 18-year-old from Montgomery County also drowned in Ocean City.
Other Local News:
- Surveillance Photos Released Of Gas Station Robbery Suspect
- Trump Tweets: Transgender People Won’t Be Allowed To Serve In Military
- Crash Kills Two On Route 50 In Annapolis
- Stuck In Alaska After Terminal Diagnosis During Vacation, Md. Woman Wants To Come Home
- Amazon Goes On Hiring Spree, Will Hold Job Fair At Baltimore Warehouse