Man Arrested In Death Of 12-Year-Old Girl Charged With 2 Additional Murders
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A man already charged in the death of a 12-year-old girl now faces additional charges.
Kevin Simpson, 20, faces two counts of murder in two separate incidents.
Police say Simpson shot and killed 16-year-old Oscar Torres during an armed robbery on Memorial Day. Another victim was also injured at the scene. That man is expected to survive.
Detectives say Simpson also shot and killed 27-year-old Martel Jackson two days earlier at a gas station in the 2300-block of Frederick Avenue.
Simpson was arrested last week and already being held on vehicular manslaughter charges.
Investigators say Simpson fled police and ran into a family’s minivan, killing 12-year-old Shanizya Taft.
Other Local News:
- 49ers Player Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges Post New League Rules
- Boat Explosion In Ocean Pines Sends 5 To Bayview Burn Center
- Employee Found Murdered At Brooklyn Park Popeyes
- Carnival Upgrades Ship, Plans More Trips
- Concern Grows In Search For Missing Rockville Women