Thousands Of Marylanders Take Advantage Of Early Voting
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)– Thousands cast their ballots in Maryland’s early voting.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, more than 46,000 people have voted in this year’s primary election since early voting started.
The highest numbers of voters are in Baltimore, Montgomery and Prince George’s counties.
Maryland started offering early voting in 2010, and it continues through June 19, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The primary election is June 24.
Other Local News:
- Report Of Active Shooter At DC’s Navy Yard
- Man Arrested For Burning Down CVS During Baltimore Riots
- DOJ Now Looking Into Whether Airlines Are Colluding To Keep Flights Expensive
- Baltimore Police Investigate Triple Shooting
- Man Gets 15 Years For Extorting Explicit Photos From Girls