ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)– Thousands cast their ballots in Maryland’s early voting.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, more than 46,000 people have voted in this year’s primary election since early voting started.
The highest numbers of voters are in Baltimore, Montgomery and Prince George’s counties.
Maryland started offering early voting in 2010, and it continues through June 19, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The primary election is June 24.
Other Local News:
- Former Towson Diving Coach Gets 3 Years Of Probation In Peeping Tom Case
- 2 Deputies Wounded In Abingdon Shooting; Suspect Shot & Killed
- Crews Recover Bodies Of Missing Hunters
- Police: Man Charged After Found Living In Unoccupied Home
- MADD: Car-locking Systems Have Stopped 1.77 Million Drivers