ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)– Thousands cast their ballots in Maryland’s early voting.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, more than 46,000 people have voted in this year’s primary election since early voting started.
The highest numbers of voters are in Baltimore, Montgomery and Prince George’s counties.
Maryland started offering early voting in 2010, and it continues through June 19, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The primary election is June 24.
Other Local News:
- Independent Review Board Meets To Discuss Slain Baltimore Detective
- SRO Credited With Stopping Md. School Shooting To Receive Award Of Valor
- Baltimore Suspect Arrested For Fatally Shooting Man In Head
- 1 Dead, 1 In Critical Condition After Shooting In Baltimore
- Chadwick Boseman To Speak At Howard University Commencement