ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)– Thousands cast their ballots in Maryland’s early voting.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, more than 46,000 people have voted in this year’s primary election since early voting started.
The highest numbers of voters are in Baltimore, Montgomery and Prince George’s counties.
Maryland started offering early voting in 2010, and it continues through June 19, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The primary election is June 24.
Other Local News:
- VIDEO: Dramatic Rescue Of Driver From Car After Fiery Crash
- US Appeals Court Upholds Maryland Assault Weapons Ban
- Bills Curb Md. Assistance In Federal Immigration Enforcement
- Death Of Missing Woman Puts Spotlight On Opioid Epidemic
- Crews Working Brush Fire At Baltimore Co. Golf Course