ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)– Thousands cast their ballots in Maryland’s early voting.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, more than 46,000 people have voted in this year’s primary election since early voting started.
The highest numbers of voters are in Baltimore, Montgomery and Prince George’s counties.
Maryland started offering early voting in 2010, and it continues through June 19, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The primary election is June 24.
Other Local News:
- Frostburg Student, Others, Fall Victim To Extortion Scam
- University Of Baltimore Helps Campus Community With New Food Pantry
- Officials: 14 Injured In Multi-Car Crash In Maryland
- Space Station Accepts 1st Virginia Delivery In 2 Years
- Frederick Police Arrest Suspect In Double Stabbing