Thousands Of Marylanders Take Advantage Of Early Voting
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)– Thousands cast their ballots in Maryland’s early voting.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, more than 46,000 people have voted in this year’s primary election since early voting started.
The highest numbers of voters are in Baltimore, Montgomery and Prince George’s counties.
Maryland started offering early voting in 2010, and it continues through June 19, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The primary election is June 24.
Other Local News:
- Winter Weather Advisory Through Monday Morning
- Kayaker Rescued After Being Stranded In Potomac
- Maryland Police To Target Drunk Drivers On Super Bowl Sunday
- Baltimore County Police Shoot And Kill Man With Knife
- Missing Woman Found Safe In College Park Area