ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)– Thousands cast their ballots in Maryland’s early voting.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, more than 46,000 people have voted in this year’s primary election since early voting started.
The highest numbers of voters are in Baltimore, Montgomery and Prince George’s counties.
Maryland started offering early voting in 2010, and it continues through June 19, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The primary election is June 24.
Other Local News:
- Drunk Drivers Arrested After Crashing Into Fallen Cables On I-695
- Md. Pushing For Life-Saving Tech After Deadly N.J. Train Crash
- New Laws Are Taking Effect In Maryland
- Ravens Players To Participate In Celebrity Waiter Night
- 18-Year-Old Girl Shot In The Back In East Baltimore