Thousands Of Marylanders Take Advantage Of Early Voting
Get Breaking News First
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)– Thousands cast their ballots in Maryland’s early voting.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, more than 46,000 people have voted in this year’s primary election since early voting started.
The highest numbers of voters are in Baltimore, Montgomery and Prince George’s counties.
Maryland started offering early voting in 2010, and it continues through June 19, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The primary election is June 24.
Other Local News:
- Suspect Arrested After 2nd Robbery Attempt In Federal Hill This Week
- Report: Manny Machado To Undergo Season-Ending Knee Surgery
- Police Search For 2 Missing Elkton Teens Last Seen Getting Into Dark Colored Car
- Anne Arundel County F.O.P. Supports Ferguson Officer With Donation
- Social Worker Who Counsels Teens Faces Child Porn Charges