ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)– Thousands cast their ballots in Maryland’s early voting.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, more than 46,000 people have voted in this year’s primary election since early voting started.
The highest numbers of voters are in Baltimore, Montgomery and Prince George’s counties.
Maryland started offering early voting in 2010, and it continues through June 19, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The primary election is June 24.
Other Local News:
- USNA to Graduate First Students With Cyber Operations Major
- Man Dead After Early Morning Industrial Accident in Jessup
- Report: 1st U.S. Case of Germ Resistant to Last Resort Drug
- Maryland Officials Discuss Zika Virus Prevention
- Several Students Injured In Baltimore School Bus Crash