ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)– Thousands cast their ballots in Maryland’s early voting.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, more than 46,000 people have voted in this year’s primary election since early voting started.
The highest numbers of voters are in Baltimore, Montgomery and Prince George’s counties.
Maryland started offering early voting in 2010, and it continues through June 19, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The primary election is June 24.
Other Local News:
- Suspect In Custody After Neighbor Reportedly Hears Loud Sound, Bomb Squad Investigating
- ‘This Generation’s Tobacco Product’: New Ad Campaign Challenges Sugary Drinks
- Baltimore Tattoo Museum Raises Over $12K For BARCS With “Tats For Tails”
- Authorities Searching For Man Who Walked Away From House Arrest
- Armed Men Arrested After Fleeing Scene Of Shooting, Crashing Into Building