ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)– Thousands cast their ballots in Maryland’s early voting.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, more than 46,000 people have voted in this year’s primary election since early voting started.
The highest numbers of voters are in Baltimore, Montgomery and Prince George’s counties.
Maryland started offering early voting in 2010, and it continues through June 19, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The primary election is June 24.
Other Local News:
- Body Of Man Wanted By Police Found In Maryland Woods
- Ex-School Aid Indicted On Over 200 Counts Of Child Sex Abuse
- Wind Advisory In Effect For Parts Of Maryland Into Early Tuesday Morning
- Students Concerned After UMD College Park Break-Ins Continue
- Report: Hate, Bias Incidents Have Surged In Maryland