Thousands Of Marylanders Take Advantage Of Early Voting
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)– Thousands cast their ballots in Maryland’s early voting.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, more than 46,000 people have voted in this year’s primary election since early voting started.
The highest numbers of voters are in Baltimore, Montgomery and Prince George’s counties.
Maryland started offering early voting in 2010, and it continues through June 19, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The primary election is June 24.
Other Local News:
- Emails Highlight Chaos Behind-The-Scenes During Baltimore Unrest
- Police In West Baltimore Shoot Man After Hitting Officer With His Car
- Baltimore City Police Announce Several Arrests In Recent Murder Cases
- Body Of Missing 18-Year-Old Found In Anne Arundel County
- Bald Is Beautiful: Larry Hogan Sports New Look Post-Chemo