Thousands Of Marylanders Take Advantage Of Early Voting
Get Breaking News First
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)– Thousands cast their ballots in Maryland’s early voting.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, more than 46,000 people have voted in this year’s primary election since early voting started.
The highest numbers of voters are in Baltimore, Montgomery and Prince George’s counties.
Maryland started offering early voting in 2010, and it continues through June 19, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The primary election is June 24.
Other Local News:
- Suspect Arrested In Hanover Gas Station Murder
- As Search For Killer Continues, Fells Point Murder Victim Remembered
- CD In Pawned Laptop Leads To Charges In Md.
- Police: 1 Dead After Shootings In Baltimore
- Baltimore County Is Targeting The Flu Before Season Starts