ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)– Thousands cast their ballots in Maryland’s early voting.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, more than 46,000 people have voted in this year’s primary election since early voting started.
The highest numbers of voters are in Baltimore, Montgomery and Prince George’s counties.
Maryland started offering early voting in 2010, and it continues through June 19, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The primary election is June 24.
Other Local News:
- Firefighters Battle Columbia Blaze
- Maryland Celebrates Small Business Saturday
- 2-Week Firearm Deer Season Begins In Maryland
- AAA: Md. Drivers Paying $2.08 Per Gallon
- National Zoo Puts Up ZooLights Display