ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)– Thousands cast their ballots in Maryland’s early voting.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, more than 46,000 people have voted in this year’s primary election since early voting started.
The highest numbers of voters are in Baltimore, Montgomery and Prince George’s counties.
Maryland started offering early voting in 2010, and it continues through June 19, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The primary election is June 24.
Other Local News:
- Terminally Ill Maryland Woman Now Home From Alaska Hospital
- Hogan Announces Reforms To Vehicle Emissions Inspections
- 911 Calls Released After An EF-2 Tornado Ravages Maryland County
- Maryland Resident Awarded Medal Of Valor; Responded To Congress Shooting
- Baltimore Implements Crime Plan After Hitting 200 Homicide Benchmark