Thousands Of Marylanders Take Advantage Of Early Voting
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)– Thousands cast their ballots in Maryland’s early voting.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, more than 46,000 people have voted in this year’s primary election since early voting started.
The highest numbers of voters are in Baltimore, Montgomery and Prince George’s counties.
Maryland started offering early voting in 2010, and it continues through June 19, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The primary election is June 24.
Other Local News:
- 1st Freddie Gray Hearing Since 6 Officers Charged In Death
- Mandel To Lie In Repose At Maryland State House
- Two Dead In South Baltimore Fire
- 2 Dead After Fire, 1 Injured By Projectile In Baltimore
- Security Heightened At Courthouse As Freddie Gray Hearings Set To Begin