Thousands Of Marylanders Take Advantage Of Early Voting
Get Breaking News First
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)– Thousands cast their ballots in Maryland’s early voting.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, more than 46,000 people have voted in this year’s primary election since early voting started.
The highest numbers of voters are in Baltimore, Montgomery and Prince George’s counties.
Maryland started offering early voting in 2010, and it continues through June 19, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The primary election is June 24.
Other Local News:
- Inmate Mistakenly Released In Baltimore
- Baltimore Police Partner With Justice Department To Stop Brutality
- Remains Found May Belong To Missing University Of Virginia Student
- Lottery: Md. Woman Likely Winner Of $1M Ticket
- Trial Begins Over Secret Navy Silencer Contract