ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)– Thousands cast their ballots in Maryland’s early voting.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, more than 46,000 people have voted in this year’s primary election since early voting started.
The highest numbers of voters are in Baltimore, Montgomery and Prince George’s counties.
Maryland started offering early voting in 2010, and it continues through June 19, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The primary election is June 24.
Other Local News:
- 6 Hurt, Including Md. State Trooper In I-270 Crash
- 26 Vie for Miss Maryland Crown At Pageant In Hagerstown
- Commissioner Davis Calls FOP’s Controversial Tweets ‘Inappropriate, Insensitive’
- Crews Rescue the Stranded In West Virginia Flooding; 23 Dead
- 3 Killed, 2 Hurt In District Heights Shooting