ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)– Thousands cast their ballots in Maryland’s early voting.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, more than 46,000 people have voted in this year’s primary election since early voting started.
The highest numbers of voters are in Baltimore, Montgomery and Prince George’s counties.
Maryland started offering early voting in 2010, and it continues through June 19, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The primary election is June 24.
Other Local News:
- Apparent Suicide Bomber At Ariana Grande Concert Kills Over 20
- Officers Could Be Fired Following Freddie Gray Investigation
- Suspect In Deadly UMD Stabbing ‘Absolute Danger To Community’; Bail Denied
- Dangerous ‘Flame Jetting’ Phenomenon Kills Hundreds Every Year
- Bowie State Holds Vigil In Memory Of Killed Student Lt. Richard Collins