ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)– Thousands cast their ballots in Maryland’s early voting.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, more than 46,000 people have voted in this year’s primary election since early voting started.
The highest numbers of voters are in Baltimore, Montgomery and Prince George’s counties.
Maryland started offering early voting in 2010, and it continues through June 19, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The primary election is June 24.
Other Local News:
- FDA Expands Zika Screening To All U.S. Blood Centers
- Salisbury Zoo Now Home to Ocelot Kitten
- Activist Pushing For Harriet Tubman Statue At State House
- Man Sentenced For Dragging Police Officer With Car
- Home Explosion Damage Costs Estimated at $2.5 Million