Thousands Of Marylanders Take Advantage Of Early Voting
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)– Thousands cast their ballots in Maryland’s early voting.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, more than 46,000 people have voted in this year’s primary election since early voting started.
The highest numbers of voters are in Baltimore, Montgomery and Prince George’s counties.
Maryland started offering early voting in 2010, and it continues through June 19, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The primary election is June 24.
Other Local News:
- Man Accused In Wife’s Fatal Shooting Faced Child Sex Charges
- Audit Cites Financial Problems With Maryland Health Exchange
- Calif. Teen Healing In Baltimore After Marshmallow Roasting Explosion
- Arizona College Fatal Shooting Victim From Annapolis
- O’Malley Va. Campaign Chair Arrested On Child Porn Charges