Thousands Of Marylanders Take Advantage Of Early Voting
Get Breaking News First
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)– Thousands cast their ballots in Maryland’s early voting.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, more than 46,000 people have voted in this year’s primary election since early voting started.
The highest numbers of voters are in Baltimore, Montgomery and Prince George’s counties.
Maryland started offering early voting in 2010, and it continues through June 19, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The primary election is June 24.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Live! Casino Eyes Soon-To-Be-Fired Atlantic City Workers
- Can’t Beat It? Eat It. Snakehead Fish Becomes State Trophy
- Car Rams Into Andy Nelson’s Barbecue Restaurant In Cockeysville
- Annapolis Woman Indicted On Assault, DUI Charges After Hitting 2 Bicyclists
- N.J. Officer’s Wife Testifies At Road Rage Murder Trial