Thousands Of Marylanders Take Advantage Of Early Voting
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)– Thousands cast their ballots in Maryland’s early voting.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, more than 46,000 people have voted in this year’s primary election since early voting started.
The highest numbers of voters are in Baltimore, Montgomery and Prince George’s counties.
Maryland started offering early voting in 2010, and it continues through June 19, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The primary election is June 24.
Other Local News:
- Former Detective Files Lawsuit Against Baltimore Police Department
- Md. Police Arrest Woman For Allegedly Murdering Her Grandmother
- Unattended Candles Cause Overnight Fire In Dundalk
- Johns Hopkins Life Commemorated On Death Anniversary
- Last Minute Holiday Shopping Crowds Compare To Black Friday