Brittany Ghiroli On Matt Wieters’ Tommy John Surgery
Buy Orioles Tickets
Brittany Ghiroli covers the Orioles for MLB.com.
Brittany joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Matt Wieters surgery and how irreplaceable he is for this team.
Brittany said when you lose a guy like Matt Wieters it’s not like you can go out and find another Wieters on the street. “He is a great defensive catcher and an offensive force” is how Brittany described Wieters. The Orioles expected more from Nick Hundley and Caleb Joseph, and possibly Steve Clevenger’s bat could get him back into the lineup.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Pat Hughes Of Baseball Voices On Legendary Baltimore Announcer Chuck Thompson
- Steve Davis: So What Now For Chris Davis?
- Some Lucky Children Got To Attend Orioles’ Christmas Party
- Buck Showalter Thinks Chris Davis Has Been Approved For Adderall Use
- Roch Kubatko Was Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles At The Winter Meetings