Mel Antonen Talks About Matt Wieters Surgery
Mel Antonen is a reporter for MASN-TV and SI.com covering Major League Baseball, primarily the Orioles and Nationals. Mel joined Vinny and Rob to talk about Orioles baseball and remember the legendary Tony Gwynn.
Mel talked about the Matt Wieters injury, surgery and the expected recovery time. The guys also discuss a few other Orioles topics including Chris Davis, who doesn’t look like the same hitter in the batters box as he did last year. Mel says while most of the lineup has struggled to hit Nick Markakis has been a bright spot.
Mel also reacts to the death of Tony Gwynn.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Orioles Get 20 Hits In 18-7 Rout Of Red Sox
- Lough HR In 10th, Orioles Top Red Sox 5-4 To End 5-Game Skid
- Chef Bryan Voltaggio To Appear At Oriole Park
- Holt’s 8th-Inning HR Lifts Red Sox Past Skidding Orioles 7-5
- Orioles Place INF Flaherty On DL; Recall Navarro