Mel Antonen Talks About Matt Wieters Surgery
Buy Orioles Tickets
Mel Antonen is a reporter for MASN-TV and SI.com covering Major League Baseball, primarily the Orioles and Nationals. Mel joined Vinny and Rob to talk about Orioles baseball and remember the legendary Tony Gwynn.
Mel talked about the Matt Wieters injury, surgery and the expected recovery time. The guys also discuss a few other Orioles topics including Chris Davis, who doesn’t look like the same hitter in the batters box as he did last year. Mel says while most of the lineup has struggled to hit Nick Markakis has been a bright spot.
Mel also reacts to the death of Tony Gwynn.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Pat Hughes Of Baseball Voices On Legendary Baltimore Announcer Chuck Thompson
- Steve Davis: So What Now For Chris Davis?
- Some Lucky Children Got To Attend Orioles’ Christmas Party
- Buck Showalter Thinks Chris Davis Has Been Approved For Adderall Use
- Roch Kubatko Was Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles At The Winter Meetings