Mel Antonen Talks About Matt Wieters Surgery
Orioles CentralShop Team Gear
Sports Fan Insider
Mel Antonen is a reporter for MASN-TV and SI.com covering Major League Baseball, primarily the Orioles and Nationals. Mel joined Vinny and Rob to talk about Orioles baseball and remember the legendary Tony Gwynn.
Mel talked about the Matt Wieters injury, surgery and the expected recovery time. The guys also discuss a few other Orioles topics including Chris Davis, who doesn’t look like the same hitter in the batters box as he did last year. Mel says while most of the lineup has struggled to hit Nick Markakis has been a bright spot.
Mel also reacts to the death of Tony Gwynn.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Anthony Witrado Previews The World Series
- Scott Garceau: Wild (Card) World Series
- Last Call: Terry Ford & Jason LaCanfora Talk O’s ALCS Exit & Who Stays
- Mike Bordick Says The Royals Played Some Of The Best Defense He Has Ever Seen
- Vinny’s Stock Report – October 16, 2014