Physical Therapist Yoni Rosenblatt On Matt Wieters’ Season-Ending Surgery
Buy Orioles Tickets
Yoni Rosenblatt is the owner of True Sports Physical Therapy in Fells Point.
Yoni joined Ed and Steve to talk about Matt Wieters surgery and the recovery that comes along with it.
Yoni began by talking about if Matt Wieters will be back for opening day or not. Yoni said he will be back but the Orioles are cutting it very close. Yoni then went on to describe the injury and the surgery and how it is performed.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Pat Hughes Of Baseball Voices On Legendary Baltimore Announcer Chuck Thompson
- Steve Davis: So What Now For Chris Davis?
- Some Lucky Children Got To Attend Orioles’ Christmas Party
- Buck Showalter Thinks Chris Davis Has Been Approved For Adderall Use
- Roch Kubatko Was Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles At The Winter Meetings