BALTIMORE (WJZ)– It’s down to the wire for Ravens star running back Ray Rice. It could be just a matter of days before he knows his fate.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, Rice and his wife, Janay, were in New York on Monday meeting with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.
Goodell will decide how Rice will be punished after he was arrested in February on an assault charge against his then fiancee in Atlantic City.
Rice could be suspended, but it’s not clear for how long.
Other Local News:
- Driver Crashes Car, Passenger Shot During Escape From Gunman
- Maryland’s Minimum Wage to Rise 50 Cents to $8.75
- Man Suffers Partial Amputation During Firework Display Mishap
- 2 Sharks Caught & Released Off Ocean City Beach
- Local Rapper ‘Lor Scoota’ Gunned Down In NE Baltimore