BALTIMORE (WJZ)– It’s down to the wire for Ravens star running back Ray Rice. It could be just a matter of days before he knows his fate.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, Rice and his wife, Janay, were in New York on Monday meeting with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.
Goodell will decide how Rice will be punished after he was arrested in February on an assault charge against his then fiancee in Atlantic City.
Rice could be suspended, but it’s not clear for how long.
Other Local News:
- Light City Festival Coming To Electrifying End
- Police: 2 Teens Accused Of Attacking, Carjacking Pregnant Teacher Arrested
- Officials: Maryland Boating Season Start Deadliest In Years
- Adviser To State’s Attorney Resigns Amid Criminal Charges
- Police Find 33 Pounds Of Marijuana After Traffic Stop