Report: Ray Rice, Wife Met With NFL Commissioner; Punishment Expected Soon
Sports Fan Insider
Ravens CentralBuy Ravens Tickets
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– It’s down to the wire for Ravens star running back Ray Rice. It could be just a matter of days before he knows his fate.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, Rice and his wife, Janay, were in New York on Monday meeting with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.
Goodell will decide how Rice will be punished after he was arrested in February on an assault charge against his then fiancee in Atlantic City.
Rice could be suspended, but it’s not clear for how long.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore County Police Investigate Officer-Involved Shooting
- Security Breached: Intruder Gets Into White House
- Baltimore Police Investigate Shooting
- Annapolis Woman Tries To Rebuild Life
- Report: Ravens Execs Knew About Elevator Punch In February