BALTIMORE (WJZ)– It’s down to the wire for Ravens star running back Ray Rice. It could be just a matter of days before he knows his fate.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, Rice and his wife, Janay, were in New York on Monday meeting with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.
Goodell will decide how Rice will be punished after he was arrested in February on an assault charge against his then fiancee in Atlantic City.
Rice could be suspended, but it’s not clear for how long.
Other Local News:
- McDonough Thinks Trump Can Help Him Win a Congressional Seat
- Children in Baltimore Twice as Likely to Suffer from Asthma
- Fans Sound Off on Ravens Woes
- Spike in Crime at Gas Station Near Morgan State
- Marylanders, Including One Ravens Player, Helping Devastated Haiti