Report: Ray Rice, Wife Met With NFL Commissioner; Punishment Expected Soon
Sports Fan Insider
Ravens CentralBuy Ravens Tickets
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– It’s down to the wire for Ravens star running back Ray Rice. It could be just a matter of days before he knows his fate.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, Rice and his wife, Janay, were in New York on Monday meeting with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.
Goodell will decide how Rice will be punished after he was arrested in February on an assault charge against his then fiancee in Atlantic City.
Rice could be suspended, but it’s not clear for how long.
Other Local News:
- Suspect Arrested In Hanover Gas Station Murder
- As Search For Killer Continues, Fells Point Murder Victim Remembered
- CD In Pawned Laptop Leads To Charges In Md.
- Police: 1 Dead After Shootings In Baltimore
- AACo Police Arrest Bank Robbery Suspect