BALTIMORE (WJZ)– It’s down to the wire for Ravens star running back Ray Rice. It could be just a matter of days before he knows his fate.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, Rice and his wife, Janay, were in New York on Monday meeting with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.
Goodell will decide how Rice will be punished after he was arrested in February on an assault charge against his then fiancee in Atlantic City.
Rice could be suspended, but it’s not clear for how long.
Other Local News:
- Police Seek Help Finding Missing 75-Year-Old With Alzheimer’s
- Conference Set On Keeping US Colonial History Above Water
- Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect
- New Standards Mean More Students In English Classes In Md.
- All Clear Given After Report Of Armed Person At Stevenson University