John Eisenberg is a columnist for Baltimore Ravens.com.
John joined Ed and Steve to talk about mandatory mini-camp which started for the Ravens yesterday.
John is happy to finally get a look at some of the big name veterans on this team who weren’t involved in the voluntary camp. John talked about how great Terrell Suggs looked and that Haloti Ngata looked very good and said he is the healthiest he’s been in his career. When asked about Elvis Dumervil John said “he felt he got pushed around a bit in the AFC North” and that’s why Elvis is bulking up this off-season.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ravens TE Darren Waller Suspended 4-Games
- Three Ravens Looking To Break Records In 2016
- Ravens Linebacker Elvis Dumervil Gives Back In Haiti
- Top 5 Greatest Baltimore Athletes Of All Time
- Ravens DL Carl Davis Surprised His Mom With A New Car