John Eisenberg is a columnist for Baltimore Ravens.com.
John joined Ed and Steve to talk about mandatory mini-camp which started for the Ravens yesterday.
John is happy to finally get a look at some of the big name veterans on this team who weren’t involved in the voluntary camp. John talked about how great Terrell Suggs looked and that Haloti Ngata looked very good and said he is the healthiest he’s been in his career. When asked about Elvis Dumervil John said “he felt he got pushed around a bit in the AFC North” and that’s why Elvis is bulking up this off-season.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ravens QB Flacco Poised For Return After 9-Month Absence
- Ken Zalis With A Look Ahead At Fantasy Football Rankings For This NFL Season
- Boy With Double-Hand Transplant’s Next Goal Is To Play Football
- Ryan Mink On Ravens Injuries, Position Competitions & More
- Ravens WR Breshad Perriman Off PUP List, Returns To Practice