Man Charged With Possessing And Distributing Child Pornography
Get Breaking News First
DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police have a man under arrest, charging him with possessing and distributing child pornography.
Johnathan Lewin, 44, was arrested at his home in the 6600-block of Edenvale Road.
Detectives served a search and seizure warrant at the home and recovered media containing images of child pornography.
Officials say Lewin worked at the Ner-Tamid synagogue in Greenspring Valley doing a variety of jobs, but say no children at the synagogue are involved in any of the incidents of child pornography.
Lewin was released on $75,000 bail.
This incident remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Jury Awards $2M In Lead Paint Case
- Extra Security Measures Added After White House Breach
- Police Turn To Surveillance Video In Search For Missing Md. Toddlers
- 2 Alleged Gang Members Arrested In Double Murder That Killed Shock Trauma Worker
- New Multi-Million Exhibit Brings Zoo Guests Closer To The Penguins