Man Charged With Possessing And Distributing Child Pornography
DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police have a man under arrest, charging him with possessing and distributing child pornography.
Johnathan Lewin, 44, was arrested at his home in the 6600-block of Edenvale Road.
Detectives served a search and seizure warrant at the home and recovered media containing images of child pornography.
Officials say Lewin worked at the Ner-Tamid synagogue in Greenspring Valley doing a variety of jobs, but say no children at the synagogue are involved in any of the incidents of child pornography.
Lewin was released on $75,000 bail.
This incident remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- CHAOS: 15 Officers Injured, Businesses Looted, Fires Set As Violent Riots Plague Baltimore
- Baltimore City Leaders Urging Rioters To Get Off The Streets
- Huge Fires Burn Downtown Baltimore Buildings Shortly After Riots
- Baltimore Mayor Imposes Curfew, Says ‘Thugs’ Trying To Tear Down City
- Gov. Hogan Declares State Of Emergency, Activates National Guard