Man Charged With Possessing And Distributing Child Pornography
Get Breaking News First
DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police have a man under arrest, charging him with possessing and distributing child pornography.
Johnathan Lewin, 44, was arrested at his home in the 6600-block of Edenvale Road.
Detectives served a search and seizure warrant at the home and recovered media containing images of child pornography.
Officials say Lewin worked at the Ner-Tamid synagogue in Greenspring Valley doing a variety of jobs, but say no children at the synagogue are involved in any of the incidents of child pornography.
Lewin was released on $75,000 bail.
This incident remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Hundreds Of Thousands Expected To Travel This Labor Day Weekend
- New Findings Show Dozens May Have Cast Double Votes In 2012 Election
- Vigil Held For Missing Elkton Teens Nearly 2 Weeks After Disappearance
- Funeral Set For Wife Of Md. Congressman Andy Harris
- Feral Cat Enters Glen Burnie Elementary School, Forces Early Closure