DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police have a man under arrest, charging him with possessing and distributing child pornography.
Johnathan Lewin, 44, was arrested at his home in the 6600-block of Edenvale Road.
Detectives served a search and seizure warrant at the home and recovered media containing images of child pornography.
Officials say Lewin worked at the Ner-Tamid synagogue in Greenspring Valley doing a variety of jobs, but say no children at the synagogue are involved in any of the incidents of child pornography.
Lewin was released on $75,000 bail.
This incident remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Case Challenging Md. Congressional Districts Moving Forward
- Baltimore Police Respond To Report Of Secret Aerial Surveillance Program
- Black Caucus Chair to Meet With Hogan on Medical Marijuana
- National Park Service Creating ‘Living Emblem’ in D.C.
- Jackpot: Scientists Find Earth-Like Planet At Star Next Door