DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police have a man under arrest, charging him with possessing and distributing child pornography.
Johnathan Lewin, 44, was arrested at his home in the 6600-block of Edenvale Road.
Detectives served a search and seizure warrant at the home and recovered media containing images of child pornography.
Officials say Lewin worked at the Ner-Tamid synagogue in Greenspring Valley doing a variety of jobs, but say no children at the synagogue are involved in any of the incidents of child pornography.
Lewin was released on $75,000 bail.
This incident remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Ocean City Braces For Potential Flooding From Hurricane Jose
- McCormick, Maryland Food Bank Feeds Families At Food Prep Event
- City College Named One Of ‘Most Beautiful High Schools’ In The Country
- ‘Museum Day Live’ Offering Free Admission To Baltimore Museums This Weekend
- Along With Baltimore, PG Co. Vies For Amazon’s 2nd Headquarters