Mike Wise is a sports columnist for the Washington Post covering everything from basketball to football. Mike is on record as being against the Redskins name and gets bashed by local readers that think it should stay the same.
Mike joined Vinny and Rob to discuss todays ruling by the United States Patent and Trademark Office canceling the Redskins trademark registration of the name. Mike explains just what that means. Dan Snyder will have to take into consideration that he could potentially lose a lot of money from this situation. He also explains why todays ruling didn’t come as a surprise and whether or not he believes the team will appeal the ruling. Mike also offered some insight into what the team’s fanbase thinks about all this.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Ravens-Browns Recap With Tony Lombardi
- Garceau: Ravens Crazy Night Nothing New
- Photos: Ravens Win 2nd Straight, Beat Cleveland 33-27
- Listen Live: Maryland Vs. UNC [Live Audio] ACC/Big Ten Challenge
- Navy To Wear Under Armour-Designed Uniforms & Helmets