Mike Wise On Ruling Regarding The Redskins Name
Sports Fan Insider
Mike Wise is a sports columnist for the Washington Post covering everything from basketball to football. Mike is on record as being against the Redskins name and gets bashed by local readers that think it should stay the same.
Mike joined Vinny and Rob to discuss todays ruling by the United States Patent and Trademark Office canceling the Redskins trademark registration of the name. Mike explains just what that means. Dan Snyder will have to take into consideration that he could potentially lose a lot of money from this situation. He also explains why todays ruling didn’t come as a surprise and whether or not he believes the team will appeal the ruling. Mike also offered some insight into what the team’s fanbase thinks about all this.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Keeping Tabs on College Park with Matt Zenitz
- O’s Reliever TJ McFarland Joins Scott and Jeremy
- CBSSports.com: Fantasy Baseball Week 23 Starts And Sits
- 5 Most Outrageous Lies In College Sports
- 19 Ways To Pass Time While Waiting For NFL Opening Day