Mike Wise is a sports columnist for the Washington Post covering everything from basketball to football. Mike is on record as being against the Redskins name and gets bashed by local readers that think it should stay the same.
Mike joined Vinny and Rob to discuss todays ruling by the United States Patent and Trademark Office canceling the Redskins trademark registration of the name. Mike explains just what that means. Dan Snyder will have to take into consideration that he could potentially lose a lot of money from this situation. He also explains why todays ruling didn’t come as a surprise and whether or not he believes the team will appeal the ruling. Mike also offered some insight into what the team’s fanbase thinks about all this.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Best Of The Scott Garceau Show Week Of 02-01-16
- Jeremy Conn: Favorite Prop Bets For Super Bowl
- Garceau: Pro Football Hall Of Fame’s Class of 2016
- Keidel: Broncos – Panthers Super Bowl 50 Breakdown
- Steve Davis: All Signs Point To Panthers Win