Mike Wise is a sports columnist for the Washington Post covering everything from basketball to football. Mike is on record as being against the Redskins name and gets bashed by local readers that think it should stay the same.
Mike joined Vinny and Rob to discuss todays ruling by the United States Patent and Trademark Office canceling the Redskins trademark registration of the name. Mike explains just what that means. Dan Snyder will have to take into consideration that he could potentially lose a lot of money from this situation. He also explains why todays ruling didn’t come as a surprise and whether or not he believes the team will appeal the ruling. Mike also offered some insight into what the team’s fanbase thinks about all this.
Latest Sports Stories:
- WATCH: Ravens Score Special Teams TD On Jets Mishandled The Snap
- AP: NFL Didn’t Learn Its Lesson After Ray Rice Incident
- Baltimore Ravens Week 7 Injury Report: Joe Flacco Likely To Play Versus Jets
- Kershaw Stands In The Way Of Cubs’ Chance To Make History
- Fantasy Football: Who To Start, Who To Sit For Week 7