Teen Charged For Breaking Into Vehicle
Get Breaking News First
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — Police have charged a man with theft for breaking into a vehicle and taking property.
It happened around 4:30 a.m. Wednesday.
Police say they were called to the 300-block of Double Eagle Drive in Linthicum for two males who were rummaging through a vehicle.
Officers stopped Travis Crowe, 18, at the intersection of Benton Ave and Sycamore Rd. The suspect admitted to being in the vehicle and taking property.
Officers found a black over the shoulder laptop case and a leather case, which was open, as well as a tabletop projector lying on the ground next to the case.
Crowe was arrested.
The second suspect has still not been located.
If anyone has information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Elections Official: Noncitizens May Be Voting In Md.
- Ex-Baltimore Transit Chief Charged With Bribery, Money Laundering
- Md. Man Arrested, Accused Of Kidnapping 6-Year-Old Daughter In Miss.
- Chris Brown Settles Lawsuit Stemming From D.C. Assault
- First Hillary Clinton, Then First Lady Obama Will Rally Voters For Anthony Brown