GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)—A 22-year-old Pasadena man is dead after his car spun out of control on Arundel Expressway and hit a tree.
It happened just before 9:30 p.m. Wednesday on northbound Md. Route 10 prior to I-695.
Investigators say Joseph Brandon Orange was speeding on the Arundel Expressway, failed to negotiate a curve, spun out of control and struck a tree.
Orange was pronounced dead about an hour later at Shock Trauma.
Two passengers were seriously injured.
Justin Scott Conley, 20, of Pasadena, suffered incapacitating injures and is listed in stable condition at Shock Trauma. Zachary Leonardi Payne, 21, also of Pasadena, is listed in critical condition at Shock Trauma.
Police say excessive speed is the main contributing factor in this crash.
Alcohol usage is unknown at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
Other Local News:
- 2 Teens Attack City Councilwoman; 1 Still On The Loose
- Teen In Bowers Case Found Not Guilty 1st-Degree Premeditated Murder
- Search Continues For Gunman In Deadly N.W. Baltimore Shooting
- Baltimore Police Officer Charged With Assault, Misconduct
- Student Who Pricked Classmates At Fallston High To Be Charged As A Juvenile