After Scrap With Webb, New Ravens WR Sends A Sweet Peace Offering
Sports Fan Insider
Ravens CentralBuy Ravens Tickets
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A sweet peace offering from one Raven to another.
The new Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith is brokering a peace deal with corner back Lardarius Webb after a scuffle at practice.
The two players reportedly pushed and shoved one another.
Smith Tweeted a picture and captioned it, “Peace offering from 89–everyone loves Dunkin.”
Other Local News:
- Report: Ravens Execs Knew About Elevator Punch In February
- Goodell Says He’s Not Resigning, But The NFL Is Changing Its Policies
- Ravens Fans Wait In Line For More Than An Hour To Exchange Ray Rice Jerseys
- Judge Approves $190M Settlement Between Hopkins And Levy Patients
- Case Of Md. Man Jailed In Cuba Back In U.S. Court