After Scrap With Webb, New Ravens WR Sends A Sweet Peace Offering
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A sweet peace offering from one Raven to another.
The new Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith is brokering a peace deal with corner back Lardarius Webb after a scuffle at practice.
The two players reportedly pushed and shoved one another.
Smith Tweeted a picture and captioned it, “Peace offering from 89–everyone loves Dunkin.”
Other Local News:
- Key Democrat: Senate Will Uphold Obama On Iran Nuke Deal
- Police Prepare As Protests Planned For Freddie Gray Hearings
- Softball Fathers Get Probation After Bloody Fight
- Teen Charged With Raping 9-Year-Old At State Fair Held Without Bail
- 2 Maryland Correctional Dogs Die Of Heat Exhaustion