After Scrap With Webb, New Ravens WR Sends A Sweet Peace Offering
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A sweet peace offering from one Raven to another.
The new Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith is brokering a peace deal with corner back Lardarius Webb after a scuffle at practice.
The two players reportedly pushed and shoved one another.
Smith Tweeted a picture and captioned it, “Peace offering from 89–everyone loves Dunkin.”
Other Local News:
- Baby Found On Side Of The Road In Pasadena
- Fireworks Canceled In Havre De Grace Sunday
- Record Number Of Travelers Returning Home This Weekend
- 10 Injured In Boat Explosion In Calvert County
- Police Investigate Fatal Car Wreck In Montgomery County