After Scrap With Webb, New Ravens WR Sends A Sweet Peace Offering
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A sweet peace offering from one Raven to another.
The new Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith is brokering a peace deal with corner back Lardarius Webb after a scuffle at practice.
The two players reportedly pushed and shoved one another.
Smith Tweeted a picture and captioned it, “Peace offering from 89–everyone loves Dunkin.”
Other Local News:
- UMd. Students Make Bracelets To Help Jailed Journalists
- Md. Officers Learning To Combat Animal Cruelty, Fighting
- Audit: Maryland Misallocated $28.4M For Health Exchange
- Trailblazing Delegate To Be Memorialized In Portrait
- 1 Killed, 1 Hurt When Car And Bus Crash In Westminster