After Scrap With Webb, New Ravens WR Sends A Sweet Peace Offering
Sports Fan Insider
Ravens CentralBuy Ravens Tickets
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A sweet peace offering from one Raven to another.
The new Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith is brokering a peace deal with corner back Lardarius Webb after a scuffle at practice.
The two players reportedly pushed and shoved one another.
Smith Tweeted a picture and captioned it, “Peace offering from 89–everyone loves Dunkin.”
Other Local News:
- Drivers Scramble For Cash After Armored Truck Loses Money
- Prince George’s Police Seize Halloween Candy Laced With Marijuana
- Md. Teacher Nominated For Grammy Music Educator Of The Year
- St. Leo’s Church To Host Ravioli, Meatball Dinner Fundraiser Sunday
- 8.3 Percent Of Those Eligible Voted Early In Md.