BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A sweet peace offering from one Raven to another.
The new Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith is brokering a peace deal with corner back Lardarius Webb after a scuffle at practice.
The two players reportedly pushed and shoved one another.
Smith Tweeted a picture and captioned it, “Peace offering from 89–everyone loves Dunkin.”
Other Local News:
- Fmr. Baltimore Co. Superintendent S. Dallas Dance Indicted On Perjury Charges
- Former Detective Testifies About Widespread Baltimore Police Corruption
- Baltimore Residents Remain Crippled By Water Main Breaks, Aging Infrastructure
- Police Department Holds Meeting For Recent String Of Baltimore Co. Burglaries
- Police Searching For Elderly Man; Last Seen Several Days Ago