After Scrap With Webb, New Ravens WR Sends A Sweet Peace Offering
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A sweet peace offering from one Raven to another.
The new Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith is brokering a peace deal with corner back Lardarius Webb after a scuffle at practice.
The two players reportedly pushed and shoved one another.
Smith Tweeted a picture and captioned it, “Peace offering from 89–everyone loves Dunkin.”
Other Local News:
- Police: No One Shot At Penn & North
- Bishop Cook Resigns Following Fatal Hit-And-Run
- Business Owners Hoping Baltimore Will Bounce Back
- Marilyn Mosby Denies Conflict Of Interest In Freddie Gray Investigation
- Dr. Ben Carson Officially Announces Presidential Bid