BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A sweet peace offering from one Raven to another.
The new Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith is brokering a peace deal with corner back Lardarius Webb after a scuffle at practice.
The two players reportedly pushed and shoved one another.
Smith Tweeted a picture and captioned it, “Peace offering from 89–everyone loves Dunkin.”
Other Local News:
- Phelps Secretly Took Plunge in June, Marrying Girlfriend
- Soaring Complaints Over Loud Jets At BWI Airport
- U.S.: Contractor In NSA Case Had Intelligence Officers’ Names
- 15-Year-Old Charged As Juvenile After Stealing SUV With Baby Inside
- Record Turnout For First Day Of Early Voting In Md.