After Scrap With Webb, New Ravens WR Sends A Sweet Peace Offering
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A sweet peace offering from one Raven to another.
The new Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith is brokering a peace deal with corner back Lardarius Webb after a scuffle at practice.
The two players reportedly pushed and shoved one another.
Smith Tweeted a picture and captioned it, “Peace offering from 89–everyone loves Dunkin.”
Other Local News:
- Holiday Weekend Violence Leaves 5 Dead In Baltimore
- Child Killed, Multiple Injured In Hyattsville Crash Involving Motorcycle
- At Least 1 Dead In West Baltimore House Fire
- Baltimore City State’s Attorney’s Office Twitter Account Hacked
- Baltimore Co. Police Investigating Double Stabbing In Middle River