BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A sweet peace offering from one Raven to another.
The new Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith is brokering a peace deal with corner back Lardarius Webb after a scuffle at practice.
The two players reportedly pushed and shoved one another.
Smith Tweeted a picture and captioned it, “Peace offering from 89–everyone loves Dunkin.”
Other Local News:
- Sexual Assault Victim Speaks Out As Authorities Ramp Up Investigation
- More Than A Year After Freddie Gray’s Death, Baltimore Police Roll Out New Police Vans
- Humans Remains Discovered In Annapolis
- Man To Run On Treadmill For 24 Hours To Fight Cancer
- Judge Upholds Denial of Wind Farm in Western Maryland