BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A sweet peace offering from one Raven to another.
The new Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith is brokering a peace deal with corner back Lardarius Webb after a scuffle at practice.
The two players reportedly pushed and shoved one another.
Smith Tweeted a picture and captioned it, “Peace offering from 89–everyone loves Dunkin.”
Other Local News:
- Nurse Acquitted Of Assault, Sex Offense Against Patient
- Faculty Asks Catholic College’s President To Resign
- 2 Women Die After Car Hits Snowplow On Western Maryland Road
- New Details Emerge Of The Suspect Who Gunned Down Two Deputies
- WHO Issues Travel Advisory As Md. Sees First Case Of Zika