After Scrap With Webb, New Ravens WR Sends A Sweet Peace Offering
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A sweet peace offering from one Raven to another.
The new Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith is brokering a peace deal with corner back Lardarius Webb after a scuffle at practice.
The two players reportedly pushed and shoved one another.
Smith Tweeted a picture and captioned it, “Peace offering from 89–everyone loves Dunkin.”
Other Local News:
- Court: Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell Will Be Free During Appeal
- Winter Weather Advisory In Effect Through Tuesday Morning
- Police: 3 Juveniles Used BB Gun To Shoot At Vehicles On I-95
- Franchot To Be Sworn In For 3rd Term As Md. Comptroller
- Freshman Found Dead At Johns Hopkins Univ.