BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A sweet peace offering from one Raven to another.
The new Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith is brokering a peace deal with corner back Lardarius Webb after a scuffle at practice.
The two players reportedly pushed and shoved one another.
Smith Tweeted a picture and captioned it, “Peace offering from 89–everyone loves Dunkin.”
Other Local News:
- Dixon Says She Doesn’t Concede Election, Wants All Votes Counted
- Baltimore Police Investigate Fatal Shooting Outside Home Depot
- Fire Officials: Tear Gas-Like Substance Released In Towson Mall
- Black Bear Spotted In Frederick County Neighborhood
- New CEO Appointed To Lead Baltimore City Public Schools