After Scrap With Webb, New Ravens WR Sends A Sweet Peace Offering
Sports Fan Insider
Ravens CentralBuy Ravens Tickets
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A sweet peace offering from one Raven to another.
The new Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith is brokering a peace deal with corner back Lardarius Webb after a scuffle at practice.
The two players reportedly pushed and shoved one another.
Smith Tweeted a picture and captioned it, “Peace offering from 89–everyone loves Dunkin.”
Other Local News:
- Two Senior Lawmakers Want Secret Service Chief Out
- WJZ Witness: Phelps Spent Hours At Horseshoe Casino Before DUI Arrest
- Baltimore Man Gets 12 Years For Forcing Young Women Into Prostitution
- Maryland Zoo Euthanizes Beloved Aging Giraffe, Angel
- Teen Beaten At Md. Six Flags Undergoes Skull Surgery