BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A sweet peace offering from one Raven to another.
The new Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith is brokering a peace deal with corner back Lardarius Webb after a scuffle at practice.
The two players reportedly pushed and shoved one another.
Smith Tweeted a picture and captioned it, “Peace offering from 89–everyone loves Dunkin.”
Other Local News:
- Mayor Catherine Pugh Celebrates After Inauguration
- Mysterious Substance Identified in the Potomac River
- Community Reaction on Inauguration Day for Pugh
- The City Condemns Bell Foundry Building
- West Point and the Naval Academy Exchange “Prisoners” for a Semester