BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A sweet peace offering from one Raven to another.
The new Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith is brokering a peace deal with corner back Lardarius Webb after a scuffle at practice.
The two players reportedly pushed and shoved one another.
Smith Tweeted a picture and captioned it, “Peace offering from 89–everyone loves Dunkin.”
Other Local News:
- Marilyn Mosby Takes On Her Critics
- Severna Park High Closed Friday, Second Consecutive Day
- Loyola High Grad Supports Youth in the Safe House
- Police Locating Van Seen During Fatal Shooting
- Md. Teen Facing Charges After Pointing Gun At Classmate