After Scrap With Webb, New Ravens WR Sends A Sweet Peace Offering
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A sweet peace offering from one Raven to another.
The new Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith is brokering a peace deal with corner back Lardarius Webb after a scuffle at practice.
The two players reportedly pushed and shoved one another.
Smith Tweeted a picture and captioned it, “Peace offering from 89–everyone loves Dunkin.”
Other Local News:
- Officials: Stay Off Roads If Possible
- Snow Arrives, Significant Amounts Expected
- Police Report: Suspect In Md. Shootings Was Hearing Voices
- Md. Senate Votes To Create Alert Program For Hit-And-Runs
- Prosecutors: No Charges For NASCAR Driver Kurt Busch