BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A sweet peace offering from one Raven to another.
The new Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith is brokering a peace deal with corner back Lardarius Webb after a scuffle at practice.
The two players reportedly pushed and shoved one another.
Smith Tweeted a picture and captioned it, “Peace offering from 89–everyone loves Dunkin.”
Other Local News:
- Anne Arundel Co. Public Schools Announce Teacher Of The Year
- Baltimore Continues Surge In Shootings; Resident Says ‘There Is No Hope’
- Police Find Missing 91-Year-Old Who May Be Confused
- DEA Cracking Down On Opioid Crisis In Maryland
- ‘Roar For Kids’ Event Helping Those At the Kennedy Kriger Institute