Former Raven Bernard Pollard On His Time In Baltimore And Quest For Another Super Bowl
Sports Fan Insider
Bernard Pollard is a NFL safety who currently plays for the Tennessee Titans after leaving the Ravens organization.
Bernard joined Ed and Steve to talk about this upcoming season and trying to get back to the Superbowl.
Bernard was well loved in Baltimore and talked about whether or not the leadership in the locker room was lost last year saying “it’s about watching the older guys and how they do their job and treat their family…You need guys like that on your team.” When asked about what happened at the end of his Ravens tenure Bernard said “team wanted to go another direction and get younger.”
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ravens’ O.J. Brigance, Diagnosed With ALS, Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Jerry Coleman: Ravens Ready For “Tune-up”
- Mike Wise Reveals Why An NFL Referee Has Been Avoiding Games In Washington DC
- Mike Preston Wants To See The Ravens Be More Consistent In The Dress Rehearsal For Regular Season
- Forbes Ranks Ravens Fans Among Best In The NFL