BROOKLYN PARK, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police are investigating a robbery.
According to police, a man was in line at a discount store when he took out cash he had in his pocket.
The man told police the suspect “came out of nowhere,” hit him in the face with a fist, put him in a chokehold and grabbed some of the money. The suspect ran from the store and was seen running through the parking lot.
That suspect is described as a black man around 25 years old, about 6’2″ and 175 pounds. He was wearing black pants and a black shirt with an orange-colored design on it. He was carrying black sunglasses.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- 2 Fleeing From Police Arrested After Slamming Vehicles Into Officers
- Health Clinic Targeted By Burglars Takes Setbacks in Stride
- After Charges Dropped, Mystery Still Shrouds Levy’s Death
- Suspect Arrested In Stabbing Death Of Young Woman In Aberdeen
- Troopers Investigating DUI Nearly Hit By 2nd DUI Suspect