Anne Arundel Co. Police Investigate Robbery
BROOKLYN PARK, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police are investigating a robbery.
According to police, a man was in line at a discount store when he took out cash he had in his pocket.
The man told police the suspect “came out of nowhere,” hit him in the face with a fist, put him in a chokehold and grabbed some of the money. The suspect ran from the store and was seen running through the parking lot.
That suspect is described as a black man around 25 years old, about 6’2″ and 175 pounds. He was wearing black pants and a black shirt with an orange-colored design on it. He was carrying black sunglasses.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- 1 Dead, 2 Injured In Shooting After Gate-Crashing Incident At NSA, Ft. Meade
- 26 Cyclists Ride From Newtown To DC For Gun Control
- O’Malley Still Seems To Be Considering Potential Presidential Bid
- Smokers React To New Anti-Cigarette Ad
- Officials Visit JHU To Investigate How University Deals With Sex Assault Cases