BROOKLYN PARK, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police are investigating a robbery.
According to police, a man was in line at a discount store when he took out cash he had in his pocket.
The man told police the suspect “came out of nowhere,” hit him in the face with a fist, put him in a chokehold and grabbed some of the money. The suspect ran from the store and was seen running through the parking lot.
That suspect is described as a black man around 25 years old, about 6’2″ and 175 pounds. He was wearing black pants and a black shirt with an orange-colored design on it. He was carrying black sunglasses.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Slain Officer’s Face to Appear On Ignition Interlock Devices
- Frederick PD Investigating Employee Death At Doctor’s Office
- FIRST WARNING WX: Matthew Strengthens to Cat 3 Hurricane; U.S. On Alert
- Impeachment Sought After Alleged Racist, Sexist Comments By Md. Sheriff
- Samsung Issues Safety Concern Over Top Load Washers