Jamie Bestwick is a BMX rider who won his first X Games gold medal in 2000 and his been considered the undisputed champ of the vert ramp since then.
Jamie joined Ed and Ken to talk about the Dew Tour coming to Ocean City, MD June 27th-29h at the Ocean City Inlet.
Jamie started by talking about the World Cup and his home country of England going home despite very high expectations. Jamie then talked about what the team should expect going home “they probably got smashed by the press…people want their commercials pulled for not doing their job at the Cup.”
Jamie then went on to talk about the Dew Tour happening in OCMD saying “you’re going to see the very best in BMX, and skateboarding…it’s a free event on the beach, bring your kids and have some fun.”
Latest Sports Stories:
- Orioles Davis, Machado Named Gold Glove Finalists
- 5 Things The Ravens Need To Focus On During Bye Week
- Boomer Between The Games: Week 8 Preview With Brian Jones
- No Ravens, No Problem, Here Are 3 Things To Watch This Sunday
- Ravens Team Headlines: Baltimore Working On Changes During Bye Week