EDGEWOOD, Md. (WJZ)– Harford County Sheriff’s detectives are investigating a homicide in Edgewood.
Deputies responded to the 400-block of Meadowood Drive in Edgewood around 9:40 p.m. Wednesday.
When deputies arrived on scene, they found a 19-year-old male on the sidewalk, suffering from multiple gunshot wounds to the torso.
The victim has been identified as Delmonta Deemonyae Leon Young from the 800-block of St. George Court in Edgewood.
Young was transported to University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health, where he was pronounced dead. He has been transferred to the medical examiner’s office for autopsy.
The investigation continues.
Other Local News:
- University Of Md. Campus Police Accused Of Racism
- Maryland Officials Discuss Zika Virus Prevention
- Several Students Injured In Baltimore School Bus Crash
- Baltimore Police Investigate After 2 Fatally Killed At The Alameda
- Ray Rice Discusses Life Lessons With Ravens Rookies