GOVANS, Md. (WJZ) — Police in Baltimore County make several arrests in a drug raid at a home.
Three people are under arrest after police served a search warrant at a home in Govans.
Police say 51-year-old Priscilla Sheldon-Cost, 52-year-old Thomas Joyave and 24-year-old Vincent Ricker are facing several charges.
Detectives raided the home on Walker Avenue and found chemicals that can be used to make drugs.
They also found that the drug MDMA, also called “Molly,” was made in the home.
Police say Sheldon-Cost and Joyave are girlfriend and boyfriend and live at the home. Ricker was a co-conspirator.
Sheldon-Cost and Ricker are being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center. Joyave is free on $20,000 bail.
Other Local News:
- First Warning WX: Tropical Storm Hermine Nears Gulf Coast; Hurricane Watch In Effect
- Ravens Fans Win Big On Themed Lottery Scratch-Off Tickets
- City Looks To Revitalize Nearly 100-Year-Old Preston Gardens
- Voltaggio Closing 5 Family Meal Restaurants In 2 States
- Technology Aiming To End Lost Airline Luggage Tested At BWI