3 Arrested In Drug Raid At Baltimore County Home
GOVANS, Md. (WJZ) — Police in Baltimore County make several arrests in a drug raid at a home.
Three people are under arrest after police served a search warrant at a home in Govans.
Police say 51-year-old Priscilla Sheldon-Cost, 52-year-old Thomas Joyave and 24-year-old Vincent Ricker are facing several charges.
Detectives raided the home on Walker Avenue and found chemicals that can be used to make drugs.
They also found that the drug MDMA, also called “Molly,” was made in the home.
Police say Sheldon-Cost and Joyave are girlfriend and boyfriend and live at the home. Ricker was a co-conspirator.
Sheldon-Cost and Ricker are being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center. Joyave is free on $20,000 bail.
Other Local News:
- Ravens Partner With The House Of Ruth To End Domestic Violence
- Feral Cat Enters Elementary School In Glen Burnie, Forces Early Closure
- Dog Shot Twice In Md. Adopted By Vet Who Saved Its Life
- Argument Between Neighbors Turns Violent When One Stabs The Other
- Suspect Wanted In Wells Fargo Bank Robbery; $5000 Reward Offered