GOVANS, Md. (WJZ) — Police in Baltimore County make several arrests in a drug raid at a home.
Three people are under arrest after police served a search warrant at a home in Govans.
Police say 51-year-old Priscilla Sheldon-Cost, 52-year-old Thomas Joyave and 24-year-old Vincent Ricker are facing several charges.
Detectives raided the home on Walker Avenue and found chemicals that can be used to make drugs.
They also found that the drug MDMA, also called “Molly,” was made in the home.
Police say Sheldon-Cost and Joyave are girlfriend and boyfriend and live at the home. Ricker was a co-conspirator.
Sheldon-Cost and Ricker are being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center. Joyave is free on $20,000 bail.
Other Local News:
- Medical Professionals Honored at 28th Annual Shock Trauma Gala
- Police: Maryland Officer Shoots Woman Riding in Stolen Car
- First Responders Celebrated; Towson Teacher Remembers Boston Bombing
- Anne Arundel Co. Closer to Getting Medical Marijuana Dispensary
- Trump Awards Purple Heart at Walter Reed Military Hospital