BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A shooting involving a city police officer and a dog is under investigation.
Police say an officer shot a dog behind a home in the 2300-block of Druid Hill Avenue. The dog is expected to survive.
It’s not clear yet why police were at the home in the first place.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Police Identify Drunk Driver That Killed an 11-Year-Old Girl
- Hubble Spies Possible Water Plumes Spewing From Jupiter Moon
- “Pay What You Want Day” Returns to Nat’l Aquarium
- Baugher’s Orchards Theft Suspects Sought By Police In Carroll County
- Baltimore Co. Police Still Searching for Answers in 2005 Murder