Horseshoe Casino Expected To Open In Baltimore Aug. 26
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Baltimore’s new Horseshoe Casino will celebrate its grand opening on Aug. 26, 2014 pending regulatory approval.
The casino will feature more than 100 table games and 2,500 video lottery terminals. It will also house Johnny Sanchez and Guy Fieri’s Baltimore Kitchen & Bar. In addition to the celebrity chef restaurants, the casino will have Ruby 8 Noodle and Sushi Bar and the Baltimore Marketplace.
“Featuring 122,000 square feet of premier gaming space, two celebrity chef restaurants, innovative live entertainment venues, the industry’s best player loyalty program and Maryland’s only World Series of Poker Circuit tournaments, Horseshoe Baltimore will offer a truly exceptional gaming experience,” said Horseshoe Baltimore Senior Vice President and General Manager Chad Barnhill in a release.
Construction of the nearly half-billion dollar project is now 24-7. The opening date is earlier than expected.
The time of the celebration and other event details have not been announced yet.
Other Local News:
- Bill Cosby Performs In Baltimore, Protestors Not Far Behind
- Baltimore Police: Officer Fires At Man Who Rammed Patrol Car
- Johns Hopkins Hosts Teach America Summit
- Baltimore Officials Want Vacant Lot To Become Hopkins Housing Project
- Chef’s Quest To Perfect Barbecue Ends In DC