Hopkins Hospital Workers Agree Not To Strike
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Thousands of Johns Hopkins Hospital workers agree not to strike.
Governor Martin O’Malley released a statement Thursday, saying:
“Today I urged 1199 SEIU and the Johns Hopkins Hospital management to take a one week cooling off period. 1199 SEIU has agreed not to strike at this time — I appreciate both sides’ willingness to continue negotiating in good faith.”
The two sides have been in negotiations over how much workers should be paid for nearly four months.
Other Local News:
- Ray Rice Publicly Apologizes To His Wife Following Assault, 2-Game Suspension
- Woman Charged After Crashing SUV Into Drumcastle Government Center In Towson
- Witnesses: Boyfriend Charged With Murder Seen Dragging Woman’s Body Down The Steps
- Baltimore Man Sentenced 6 Years, $105K For Identity Theft Scheme
- 2 Teens Charged In Gang-Related Shooting In Wheaton