BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Thousands of Johns Hopkins Hospital workers agree not to strike.
Governor Martin O’Malley released a statement Thursday, saying:
“Today I urged 1199 SEIU and the Johns Hopkins Hospital management to take a one week cooling off period. 1199 SEIU has agreed not to strike at this time — I appreciate both sides’ willingness to continue negotiating in good faith.”
The two sides have been in negotiations over how much workers should be paid for nearly four months.
Other Local News:
- Multiple Injuries In Edgewood Shooting At Emmorton Business Park, SWAT On Scene
- Chemical Spill At Hunt Valley Retirement Community Sends 2 To Hospital
- Federal Officials Made Requests To Hold Immigrants In Baltimore
- Police: 4 Dead In Serious Westminster Crash, One Car Was Going 100+ MPH
- 5 People Injured, 1 Killed In Multiple Shootings Tuesday