Hopkins Hospital Workers Agree Not To Strike
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Thousands of Johns Hopkins Hospital workers agree not to strike.
Governor Martin O’Malley released a statement Thursday, saying:
“Today I urged 1199 SEIU and the Johns Hopkins Hospital management to take a one week cooling off period. 1199 SEIU has agreed not to strike at this time — I appreciate both sides’ willingness to continue negotiating in good faith.”
The two sides have been in negotiations over how much workers should be paid for nearly four months.
Other Local News:
- Report: Man Who Died In Police Custody Consumed Cocaine Prior To Arrest
- AACO Top Cop Addresses Police Mistrust Following Michael Brown Shooting
- Woman Holding Baby Claims She Was Tased By Police; Officers Refute Story
- Forbes Ranks Ravens Fans Among Best In The NFL
- Maryland To Share $75M In Bank Of America Mortgage Fraud Settlement