Md. Astronaut Loses Hair After Losing U.S. Soccer Bet
COCKEYSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — The American astronauts aboard the International Space Station, including Baltimore County’s Reid Wiseman, lose a bet and then lose their hair.
Wiseman and fellow American Steve Swanson bet the U.S. men’s soccer team would beat Germany in their match-up Thursday.
The U.S. lost and the two had their heads shaved to pay off the bet.
If the U.S. had won, German astronaut Alexander Gerst, who already shaves his head, had agreed to paint a U.S. flag on it.
Other Local News:
- Another Snow Storm Is Coming Sunday Into Monday
- Baltimore Officer Fatally Shoots Suspect Carrying Butcher Knife
- Baltimore City Health Department Investigating Possible Measles Case
- Search Continues For Sixth And Final Victim In Annapolis Mansion Fire
- Celebration Continues For Gov. Larry Hogan On The Eastern Shore