BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A robbery, car chase, crash and gunshots unfold within minutes in downtown Baltimore Friday.
Police say a man was robbed in the 300-block of Park Avenue by two suspects who then fled the scene in a car.
Investigators say the victim himself jumped into a car and began to chase the suspects.
The two vehicles ultimately collided in the 800-block of N. Howard Street.
Police believe one of the suspects shot at the victim, but did not hit him.
The shooter took off on foot and is still on the loose.
The second suspect was taken to the hospital with injuries from the crash.
Other Local News:
- Police Investigate Shooting At Dundalk Home
- Man Shot In Leg In SW Baltimore Early Sunday
- Frederick Company Wants To Monetize Farm Manure
- Exhibit About Maritime Pets Cruises Into Annapolis
- Federal Government Wants Drone Registration