Weed With That? Pot Served With Fast Food Order At Md. Sonic
Get Breaking News First
FREDERICK, Md. (AP) — A Frederick woman says she was served a bag of marijuana with her fast-food order at a Sonic drive-in.
The Frederick News-Post reported Friday that Carla McFarland says she found the little plastic baggie in a container along with the French fries she bought Wednesday in Frederick.
McFarland says she complained to a manager and called police. She says a manager later told her an employee had been fired after saying the bag must have slipped from her apron.
Franchise owner John Louderback confirms that the employee no longer works there.
The Frederick County Sheriff’s Office says it’s investigating the matter.
McFarland isn’t laughing. She says her two young children were in the car, within easy reach of the bag.
Sonic Corp. is based in Oklahoma City.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- Man Arrested In Connection With Rosedale Double Fatal Stabbing
- At Least 3 Montgomery Co. Students Confirmed To Have Whooping Cough
- Coworker Found Disturbing Images That Launched Dr. Levy Investigation
- Quilt Shares The Stories Of Survivors Of Sexual Assault
- 2 Men Wanted In Connection With Severn Stabbing