2 Bicyclists Struck In Anne Arundel County
Get Breaking News First
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — Two bicyclists are struck by a vehicle in Anne Arundel County.
Police say it happened after a driver crossed over onto the shoulder of Route 450 near Brice Lane in Annapolis.
Both bicyclists were flown to Shock Trauma. Katie Pohler, 23, sustained serious injuries in the crash, but has been upgraded to stable condition. Todd Green, 27, was seriously hurt as well, but was later released from the hospital.
The driver, 54-year-old Robin Colbert, was not injured.
The cause of the crash appears to be driver error. Police say alcohol is also a contributing factor.
Charges are pending.
Other Local News:
- Co-worker Charged In Beating Death Of Brooklyn Park Popeyes Employee
- Video Allegedly Shows Beheading Of U.S. Journalist Steven Sotloff By ISIS
- Experts Warn Homeowners To Beware Of Rotting Trees
- 7 Injured When Apartment Deck Collapses At College Party In Towson
- Frederick County Residents Unhappy With Idea Of New Gun Range