2 Bicyclists Struck In Anne Arundel County
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — Two bicyclists are struck by a vehicle in Anne Arundel County.
Police say it happened after a driver crossed over onto the shoulder of Route 450 near Brice Lane in Annapolis.
Both bicyclists were flown to Shock Trauma. Katie Pohler, 23, sustained serious injuries in the crash, but has been upgraded to stable condition. Todd Green, 27, was seriously hurt as well, but was later released from the hospital.
The driver, 54-year-old Robin Colbert, was not injured.
The cause of the crash appears to be driver error. Police say alcohol is also a contributing factor.
Charges are pending.
Other Local News:
- Police Track Vehicle Theft Suspect Via Current Location Of Stolen iPad
- Baltimore’s Monthly Homicide Count Reaches A High Again
- Church Stabbing Suspect Didn’t Seem Violent Beforehand
- Gov. Larry Hogan Expected To Close Baltimore City Jail
- Authorities: Officer Accused Of Pointing Gun At Neighbor Appeared ‘Highly Intoxicated’