2 Bicyclists Struck In Anne Arundel County
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — Two bicyclists are struck by a vehicle in Anne Arundel County.
Police say it happened after a driver crossed over onto the shoulder of Route 450 near Brice Lane in Annapolis.
Both bicyclists were flown to Shock Trauma. Katie Pohler, 23, sustained serious injuries in the crash, but has been upgraded to stable condition. Todd Green, 27, was seriously hurt as well, but was later released from the hospital.
The driver, 54-year-old Robin Colbert, was not injured.
The cause of the crash appears to be driver error. Police say alcohol is also a contributing factor.
Charges are pending.
Other Local News:
- 8 Officers & 6 Detainees Injured In Baltimore Incident
- Live TV Killings Sparking New Calls For Gun Control Reform
- Baltimore Police Cancel Leave For Officers During Freddie Gray Hearings
- State Looking Into O’Malley’s Discount Purchase Of Furniture
- Ride Operator Found Dead In Trailer At Maryland State Fair