2 Bicyclists Struck In Anne Arundel County
Get Breaking News First
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — Two bicyclists are struck by a vehicle in Anne Arundel County.
Police say it happened after a driver crossed over onto the shoulder of Route 450 near Brice Lane in Annapolis.
Both bicyclists were flown to Shock Trauma. Katie Pohler, 23, sustained serious injuries in the crash, but has been upgraded to stable condition. Todd Green, 27, was seriously hurt as well, but was later released from the hospital.
The driver, 54-year-old Robin Colbert, was not injured.
The cause of the crash appears to be driver error. Police say alcohol is also a contributing factor.
Charges are pending.
Other Local News:
- Ravens Address ESPN Allegations On The Handling Of Ray Rice At 4 p.m.
- Pilot Volunteers To Search For Toddlers As Homicide Case Builds On Mentally Ill Mom
- Road Closes After Pedestrian Fatally Struck In Odenton
- Bus Carrying D.C. Tourists Overturns In Del., Killing 2 And Injuring Several
- Real-Life Superhero Geniuses Inspire New CBS Show ‘Scorpion’