Deputies Investigate Stabbing In Edgewood
EDGEWOOD, Md. (WJZ) — The Harford County Sheriff’s Office is looking into a stabbing in Edgewood.
It happened just before midnight Friday in the 1600-block of Candlewood Court.
An 18-year-old told deputies at the scene he was attacked by two male suspects. One of them had a knife.
The victim was able to disarm that suspect. He cut both men while defending himself.
The suspects were located by police and taken to the hospital. Both are expected to survive.
Police are looking into any possible connections between a homicide and stabbings that occurred earlier this week.
Other Local News:
- Police Investigating Threatening Tweet Made Toward La Plata Residents
- Judge Denies Motions To Dismiss Charges In Freddie Gray Case; Ruled Individual Trials For 6 Officers
- Demonstrator Arrested During 1st Hearing Of Freddie Gray Case
- Bel Air Man Sets Himself On Fire, Body Burns Through Living Room Floor
- 1 Officer Injured, 1 Protester Arrested During Demonstration