EDGEWOOD, Md. (WJZ) — The Harford County Sheriff’s Office is looking into a stabbing in Edgewood.
It happened just before midnight Friday in the 1600-block of Candlewood Court.
An 18-year-old told deputies at the scene he was attacked by two male suspects. One of them had a knife.
The victim was able to disarm that suspect. He cut both men while defending himself.
The suspects were located by police and taken to the hospital. Both are expected to survive.
Police are looking into any possible connections between a homicide and stabbings that occurred earlier this week.
Other Local News:
- Michael Phelps Talks ‘Awful’ Ravens, World Series On Facebook Live
- After Wins In Rio, Blind Baltimore Paralympian Conquers Alcatraz Swim
- Mother, Stepfather Charged In 9-Year-Old’s December Death
- Families, College Students Fall Victim To Kidnapping Scam
- Baltimore Student Leads White House Kid Science Advisors