Deputies Investigate Stabbing In Edgewood
Get Breaking News First
EDGEWOOD, Md. (WJZ) — The Harford County Sheriff’s Office is looking into a stabbing in Edgewood.
It happened just before midnight Friday in the 1600-block of Candlewood Court.
An 18-year-old told deputies at the scene he was attacked by two male suspects. One of them had a knife.
The victim was able to disarm that suspect. He cut both men while defending himself.
The suspects were located by police and taken to the hospital. Both are expected to survive.
Police are looking into any possible connections between a homicide and stabbings that occurred earlier this week.
Other Local News:
- New Technology Aims To Stop Growing Number Of Hot Car Deaths
- Multi-Million Dollar Under Armour Campaign Targeting Women
- Woman Charged After Crashing SUV Into Government Building In Towson
- Brother Of Md. Man Who Died In Liberia Remembers Final Words
- Ray Rice Publicly Apologizes To His Wife Following Assault, 2-Game Suspension