EDGEWOOD, Md. (WJZ) — The Harford County Sheriff’s Office is looking into a stabbing in Edgewood.
It happened just before midnight Friday in the 1600-block of Candlewood Court.
An 18-year-old told deputies at the scene he was attacked by two male suspects. One of them had a knife.
The victim was able to disarm that suspect. He cut both men while defending himself.
The suspects were located by police and taken to the hospital. Both are expected to survive.
Police are looking into any possible connections between a homicide and stabbings that occurred earlier this week.
Other Local News:
- First Warning WX: Hurricane Watch In Effect As Tropical Depression Nears Florida Gulf
- Parents Call For Portable AC Units For Baltimore County Schools
- Gov. Hogan Announces New Md. License Plate, Bay Crossing Study
- Labor Dept. Sues Md. Contractor Over Alleged Discrimination
- Agriculture Dept. Closes Office In Md., 4 Other States After Threats