Deputies Investigate Stabbing In Edgewood
EDGEWOOD, Md. (WJZ) — The Harford County Sheriff’s Office is looking into a stabbing in Edgewood.
It happened just before midnight Friday in the 1600-block of Candlewood Court.
An 18-year-old told deputies at the scene he was attacked by two male suspects. One of them had a knife.
The victim was able to disarm that suspect. He cut both men while defending himself.
The suspects were located by police and taken to the hospital. Both are expected to survive.
Police are looking into any possible connections between a homicide and stabbings that occurred earlier this week.
Other Local News:
- 1 Dead, 1 Injured In Shooting After Gate-Crashing Incident At NSA, Ft. Meade
- Condition Of American Ebola Patient At NIH in Md. Improves
- Hogan Signing Bill Making March 30 Vietnam Veterans Day
- Fire Officials: Boy Burned, Brother Played With Lighter
- Va. Man Gets 18 Months In HIV Case Involving 2 Md. Women