BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The man charged with shooting and injuring an off-duty Baltimore police officer now faces federal charges.
Gregg Thomas has now been indicted on drug and weapons charges.
He was arrested in March and is accused of shooting Sergeant Keith Mcneill in East Baltimore.
After a city-wide manhunt, Thomas turned himself in, but has maintained his innocence.
He is also charged with attempted murder.
Mcneill, a 19-year veteran, was recently released from the hospital.
Other Local News:
- No Charges In Fatal Maryland Police Shooting
- Maryland Sheriff Implies He Will ‘Burn’ Ravens Merchandise After Players Knelt During Anthem
- Many Ravens, Jaguars Take Knee During Anthem In London After Trump Comments
- Hurricane Maria Expected To Affect Mid-Atlantic Shores Next Few Days
- Ravens Fans & Players Prep In London For Big Game Sunday Morning