Missing Swimmer Last Seen At Beaver Dam In Baltimore County
Get Breaking News First
COCKEYSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A person goes missing while swimming in a popular Baltimore County dam.
Fire crews spent Saturday afternoon searching the water for an adult male at the Beaver Dam Swimming Club, but found nothing.
Police say he went missing earlier Saturday afternoon.
A missing persons report has been filed.
Investigators have no plans to search overnight, but say they may continue the search Sunday morning.
Other Local News:
- 1st Human Trials With Ebola Vaccine To Begin Next Week In Maryland
- Wife Of Md. Congressman Andy Harris Dies Unexpectedly
- NFL To Crack Down On Domestic Violence Amid Criticism Of Ray Rice Punishment
- Ex-Baltimore Cop Convicted In Mistress’ Murder Granted Retrial 20 Years Later
- Gun Debate Grows After 9-Year-Old Accidentally Kills Shooting Instructor