Bicyclists Struck In Anne Arundel County Improving
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — Two people hit by a car while on their bicycles are improving.
Todd Green has been released from the hospital and Katie Pohler is now in stable condition.
The accident happened Saturday afternoon along Route 450 in Anne Arundel County.
Police say 54-year-old Robin Colbert crossed into the right shoulder, hitting the two adults.
Investigators say alcohol is a factor.
Charges against Colbert are pending.
Other Local News:
- Amtrak Threatens Shutdown If Congress Does’t Act
- Carjacking Suspect Who Crashed Into Ft. Meade Gate Hid In Storm Drain Overnight
- Mayor Talks About Baltimore’s Future As Freddie Gray Trials Loom
- Environmentalists Return From 30-Day Kayak Voyage On Delmarva & Chesapeake Waterways
- Lana Del Ray Vinyl Mix-Up Brings Baltimore Band National Attention