Bicyclists Struck In Anne Arundel County Improving
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — Two people hit by a car while on their bicycles are improving.
Todd Green has been released from the hospital and Katie Pohler is now in stable condition.
The accident happened Saturday afternoon along Route 450 in Anne Arundel County.
Police say 54-year-old Robin Colbert crossed into the right shoulder, hitting the two adults.
Investigators say alcohol is a factor.
Charges against Colbert are pending.
Other Local News:
- Attorneys For Officers Charged In Freddie Gray Case Seeking Change Of Venue
- Study: Summer Months Spark Increase In Fatal Accidents Involving Teens
- Commissioner Batts Apologizes To His Officers After Riots
- Recovery Teams Searching For Missing Boater Near Harford-Cecil Line
- Woman Adopts Harford County Teen Who Killed Father