BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore City Police and fire officials investigate an unusual incident at an assisted living facility.
They were called to the 3600-block of White Avenue around 5:30 a.m. Sunday for a person needing medical attention.
When officers and officials arrived, they found an assisted living facility that had several doors locked with padlocks.
The locks were removed and citations were issued by the fire department.
No injuries were reported, but Adult Protective Services was notified and will investigate the incident.
Other Local News:
- Police Search For Man Suspected Of Killing Estranged Wife Outside Md. High School
- Activists Urging Baltimore Voters To Document Problems At The Polls
- 1-Month-Old Baby Dies After Being Scalded In Bath
- Takata Air Bag Recall Doubles In Size
- Record Number Of Passengers At BWI Causing Longer Lines