Police Investigate Incident At Assisted Living Facility
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore City Police and fire officials investigate an unusual incident at an assisted living facility.
They were called to the 3600-block of White Avenue around 5:30 a.m. Sunday for a person needing medical attention.
When officers and officials arrived, they found an assisted living facility that had several doors locked with padlocks.
The locks were removed and citations were issued by the fire department.
No injuries were reported, but Adult Protective Services was notified and will investigate the incident.
Other Local News:
- 18 Shootings, 6 Dead In Weekend Violence
- Travel Tips This Memorial Day Weekend
- Man Who Lit Cigarette While Getting Gas Dies
- Ben Carson Wins Southern Republican Straw Poll
- Deputies: 12-Year-Old Allegedly Stabs 14-Year-Old Sister