BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore City Police and fire officials investigate an unusual incident at an assisted living facility.
They were called to the 3600-block of White Avenue around 5:30 a.m. Sunday for a person needing medical attention.
When officers and officials arrived, they found an assisted living facility that had several doors locked with padlocks.
The locks were removed and citations were issued by the fire department.
No injuries were reported, but Adult Protective Services was notified and will investigate the incident.
Other Local News:
- Inlet Shoaling Problem Continues To Cause Headache In OC
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Solve January Murder Of Marine
- Hearing Set For Offshore Wind Proposals
- 2nd Eaglet May Hatch Soon On National Arboretum Eagle Cam
- Maryland Police Officer Hospitalized After Being Hit By Car