BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore City Police and fire officials investigate an unusual incident at an assisted living facility.
They were called to the 3600-block of White Avenue around 5:30 a.m. Sunday for a person needing medical attention.
When officers and officials arrived, they found an assisted living facility that had several doors locked with padlocks.
The locks were removed and citations were issued by the fire department.
No injuries were reported, but Adult Protective Services was notified and will investigate the incident.
Other Local News:
- East Coast States Want to Tax Mileage Instead of Gas
- Police: Cecil County’s Top Prosecutor Arrested In Ocean City
- Police: Suspects Stole Grocery Items Worth More Than $2,000
- Woman Who Fell Into Sassafras River Found Alive
- Supreme Court Overturns Bribery Conviction of Former Va. Gov. McDonnell