BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore City Police and fire officials investigate an unusual incident at an assisted living facility.
They were called to the 3600-block of White Avenue around 5:30 a.m. Sunday for a person needing medical attention.
When officers and officials arrived, they found an assisted living facility that had several doors locked with padlocks.
The locks were removed and citations were issued by the fire department.
No injuries were reported, but Adult Protective Services was notified and will investigate the incident.
Other Local News:
- Hogan Submits Funding To Battle Baltimore Blight
- Md. Health Officials To Speak On Zika Virus Testing Results
- Sheriff: Two Veteran Deputies Killed By 68-Year-Old Man In Maryland
- Congress Gives Final OK To Banning Local Internet Taxes
- Officials Investigate Infant’s Death In Unsupervised DC Home