BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore City Police and fire officials investigate an unusual incident at an assisted living facility.
They were called to the 3600-block of White Avenue around 5:30 a.m. Sunday for a person needing medical attention.
When officers and officials arrived, they found an assisted living facility that had several doors locked with padlocks.
The locks were removed and citations were issued by the fire department.
No injuries were reported, but Adult Protective Services was notified and will investigate the incident.
Other Local News:
- Police: Man Stabbed After Cutting DC Pizza Line
- Howard Co. Police: Man Threatened to Kill Family, Shot By Police
- At Least 20 Shot Over the Weekend In Baltimore, Including 3-year-old
- Maryland Moves to Ban Spear Hunting, Restrict Air Guns
- Convicted Killer to Be Tried for Slaying In Md.