Police Investigate Incident At Assisted Living Facility
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore City Police and fire officials investigate an unusual incident at an assisted living facility.
They were called to the 3600-block of White Avenue around 5:30 a.m. Sunday for a person needing medical attention.
When officers and officials arrived, they found an assisted living facility that had several doors locked with padlocks.
The locks were removed and citations were issued by the fire department.
No injuries were reported, but Adult Protective Services was notified and will investigate the incident.
Other Local News:
- Dozens May Have Casted Double Votes In 2012 Presidential Election
- Vigil Held For Missing Elkton Teens Nearly 2 Weeks After Disappearance
- Funeral Set For Wife Of Md. Congressman Andy Harris
- Tour Bus Catches On Fire On I-95 Near Baltimore Beltway
- Ravens Partner With The House Of Ruth To End Domestic Violence