Police Investigate Incident At Assisted Living Facility
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore City Police and fire officials investigate an unusual incident at an assisted living facility.
They were called to the 3600-block of White Avenue around 5:30 a.m. Sunday for a person needing medical attention.
When officers and officials arrived, they found an assisted living facility that had several doors locked with padlocks.
The locks were removed and citations were issued by the fire department.
No injuries were reported, but Adult Protective Services was notified and will investigate the incident.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Judge Suspended For Mocking Defendant, Lawyer
- NTSB To Release Final Report In 2013 Fiery Train Derailment
- Millions Of Cars Recalled Due To Faulty Airbags
- 7 People In Custody After Fights Break Out At Overlea High
- Ray Rice Has Filed A Grievance Against The Ravens