Police Investigate Incident At Assisted Living Facility
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore City Police and fire officials investigate an unusual incident at an assisted living facility.
They were called to the 3600-block of White Avenue around 5:30 a.m. Sunday for a person needing medical attention.
When officers and officials arrived, they found an assisted living facility that had several doors locked with padlocks.
The locks were removed and citations were issued by the fire department.
No injuries were reported, but Adult Protective Services was notified and will investigate the incident.
Other Local News:
- Body Found In Dundalk Area Identified As Missing Baltimore County Woman
- N.J. Detective Acquitted In Maryland Road Rage Fatal Shooting
- 1 Dead After Double Shooting In Business Along Reisterstown Road
- Police: Drunk Man Fails To Enter Wrong Home, Falls Asleep On Porch
- Candidate Discusses Secessionist Controversy: ‘I Am An Anti-Racist’