Police Investigate Incident At Assisted Living Facility
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore City Police and fire officials investigate an unusual incident at an assisted living facility.
They were called to the 3600-block of White Avenue around 5:30 a.m. Sunday for a person needing medical attention.
When officers and officials arrived, they found an assisted living facility that had several doors locked with padlocks.
The locks were removed and citations were issued by the fire department.
No injuries were reported, but Adult Protective Services was notified and will investigate the incident.
Other Local News:
- Md. Parents Allegedly Locked Autistic Twin Sons In The Basement
- Maryland Gun Control Law Debated In Federal Court
- Police: N.C. Man Left His Mother, 98, In Hot Car While He Gambled At Maryland Live!
- Car Theft Suspect Killed In Police-Involved Shooting In White Marsh
- Md. State Senator Must Drop Hershey-Bar-Like Signs