Police Investigate Incident At Assisted Living Facility
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore City Police and fire officials investigate an unusual incident at an assisted living facility.
They were called to the 3600-block of White Avenue around 5:30 a.m. Sunday for a person needing medical attention.
When officers and officials arrived, they found an assisted living facility that had several doors locked with padlocks.
The locks were removed and citations were issued by the fire department.
No injuries were reported, but Adult Protective Services was notified and will investigate the incident.
Other Local News:
- FAA’s NextGen System Coming To BWI, Noise Is A Concern
- Man Found Shot In The Head In Baltimore
- Sons Of Woman Who Died On Smoke-Filled Subway File Lawsuit
- FBI Needs Help Identifying Serial Robbery Suspect
- BWI Marshall, WTMD Showcase Local Bands