BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore City Police and fire officials investigate an unusual incident at an assisted living facility.
They were called to the 3600-block of White Avenue around 5:30 a.m. Sunday for a person needing medical attention.
When officers and officials arrived, they found an assisted living facility that had several doors locked with padlocks.
The locks were removed and citations were issued by the fire department.
No injuries were reported, but Adult Protective Services was notified and will investigate the incident.
Other Local News:
- Md. State Police Shut Down Illegal Street Racing in Baltimore Co.
- 1 Arrested in High-Speed Chase with Baby in Car
- Police Capture Attempted Murder Suspect Fleeing from Scene
- Baltimore Police Kills Dog After it Attacked 3 Children
- First Warning Weather: Severe Thunderstorm Watch