BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore City Police and fire officials investigate an unusual incident at an assisted living facility.
They were called to the 3600-block of White Avenue around 5:30 a.m. Sunday for a person needing medical attention.
When officers and officials arrived, they found an assisted living facility that had several doors locked with padlocks.
The locks were removed and citations were issued by the fire department.
No injuries were reported, but Adult Protective Services was notified and will investigate the incident.
Other Local News:
- Marylanders Among Thousands In DC As Part Of Women’s March
- Charm City Cakes’ Owner Says Trump Copied Obama’s Inauguration Cake
- Women’s March Protests Held Right Here In Baltimore
- Television Broadcasting Pioneer George Mills Dies at 86
- Harford County Honors Fallen Officers While Getting in Shape