BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore City Police and fire officials investigate an unusual incident at an assisted living facility.
They were called to the 3600-block of White Avenue around 5:30 a.m. Sunday for a person needing medical attention.
When officers and officials arrived, they found an assisted living facility that had several doors locked with padlocks.
The locks were removed and citations were issued by the fire department.
No injuries were reported, but Adult Protective Services was notified and will investigate the incident.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Heroin Task Force Releases Final Recommendations
- Carroll County Parents Disapprove Of Possible School Closures
- Jury In Porter Trial Expected To Be Seated Wednesday; Opening Arguments Could Start Soon After
- #GivingTuesday Lets You Help Make A Difference
- Volunteers Of America Helps Some Gain Independence