BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore City Police and fire officials investigate an unusual incident at an assisted living facility.
They were called to the 3600-block of White Avenue around 5:30 a.m. Sunday for a person needing medical attention.
When officers and officials arrived, they found an assisted living facility that had several doors locked with padlocks.
The locks were removed and citations were issued by the fire department.
No injuries were reported, but Adult Protective Services was notified and will investigate the incident.
Other Local News:
- Hurricane Maria Now Cat. 1, Tropical Storm Warnings Issued For NC Coast
- Police Investigating After 4 People Shot In Brooklyn Park
- Officials Say Swine Flu Detected In 11 Pigs At Great Frederick Fair
- Police: Baltimore Man Threatened To Shoot Restaurant Workers
- Trump Signs Proclamation Restricting Travel From 8 Countries