Police Investigate Incident At Assisted Living Facility
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore City Police and fire officials investigate an unusual incident at an assisted living facility.
They were called to the 3600-block of White Avenue around 5:30 a.m. Sunday for a person needing medical attention.
When officers and officials arrived, they found an assisted living facility that had several doors locked with padlocks.
The locks were removed and citations were issued by the fire department.
No injuries were reported, but Adult Protective Services was notified and will investigate the incident.
Other Local News:
- Blast Of Winter Will Bring Snow, Sleet, & Freezing Rain For Sunday
- 2 Struck By Vehicle While Standing Near Md. Bus Stop
- 2 Arrested In Slayings Of Elkton Couple In Burglary
- 1 Dead, 3 Injured In Baltimore Quadruple Shooting
- New Mannequin Helps First Responders Save Lives