BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore City Police and fire officials investigate an unusual incident at an assisted living facility.
They were called to the 3600-block of White Avenue around 5:30 a.m. Sunday for a person needing medical attention.
When officers and officials arrived, they found an assisted living facility that had several doors locked with padlocks.
The locks were removed and citations were issued by the fire department.
No injuries were reported, but Adult Protective Services was notified and will investigate the incident.
Other Local News:
- Anne Arundel Co. Students Disciplined For National School Walkout
- Police Searching For Missing Baltimore Co. Woman
- Anne Arundel Co. Public Schools Announce Teacher Of The Year
- Baltimore Continues Surge In Shootings; Resident Says ‘There Is No Hope’
- Police Find Missing 91-Year-Old Who May Be Confused