Police Searching For Missing Man At Beaver Dam Swimming Club
COCKEYSVILLE, Md. (WJZ/AP) — Police divers are searching for a man who went missing while swimming at the Beaver Dam Swimming Club.
Baltimore County Police say the man was reported missing Saturday afternoon.
A 911 caller reported that the man had last been seen two hours before the call was made.
Rescue workers and volunteer divers searched for the man for nearly three hours, at which point rescue operations were stopped and police took over.
Dive crews returned Sunday, but have not located the victim.
The swim club advertises that the water in the quarry averages 40 feet deep. The club was closed on Sunday while the search was ongoing.
Rochelle Ritchie will have more on this story at 6:30 p.m.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Hogan Declares State Of Emergency, Activates National Guard
- CHAOS: 15 Officers Injured, Businesses Looted, Fires Set As Violent Riots Plague Baltimore
- Baltimore City Leaders Urging Rioters To Get Off The Streets
- Huge Fires Burn Downtown Baltimore Buildings Shortly After Riots
- Baltimore Mayor Imposes Curfew, Says ‘Thugs’ Trying To Tear Down City