Officers Arrest Teen For Drugs & Weapons Violations
PASADENA, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police arrest a teen for drugs and weapons violations.
Police say officers found three men who smelled like burnt marijuana congregating in an area that clearly stated no loitering.
Officers were on foot patrol Monday at approximately 12:35 a.m. in the 7800-block of Levy Court in the Freetown Community of Pasadena when they found the men.
Officers say the men fled the scene. Police say Samuel Jones, 18, of Glen Burnie, discarded a handgun and drugs from his waistband, but was later caught.
Jones faces multiple charges after officers found 32 individual bags of crack cocaine, a fully loaded stolen handgun and $100.
Officers lost contact with the other two suspects.
Other Local News:
- From Creativity To Corruption, Mandel Was A Political Force
- Baltimore City Students Head Back To Class
- Maryland Teachers’ Group Launches Ad Campaign On Testing
- AAA: Md. Drivers Paying $2.43 Per Gallon
- 1 Hospitalized After Car Slams Into A Building In Baltimore