21-Month-Old Boy’s Death Ruled Homicide
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police have ruled the death of a 21-month-old boy a homicide.
Police were in the 5800-block of Reisterstown Road Monday night when a woman came out of the Red Carpet Inn and told officers that her baby was not breathing.
Despite efforts by patrol officers and medical staff at the hospital, Jayden Curtis was pronounced dead.
The incident has been ruled a homicide.
Anyone with information is asked to call 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- Elections Official: Noncitizens May Be Voting In Md.
- Ex-Baltimore Transit Chief Charged With $90K Bribery Scheme, Money Laundering
- Investigation Continues Into Cause Of NASA Rocket Explosion Near Md. Line
- Former Teller-In-Training Gets 7 years In Armed Bank Robbery
- First Hillary Clinton, Then First Lady Obama Will Rally Voters For Anthony Brown