BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police have ruled the death of a 21-month-old boy a homicide.
Police were in the 5800-block of Reisterstown Road Monday night when a woman came out of the Red Carpet Inn and told officers that her baby was not breathing.
Despite efforts by patrol officers and medical staff at the hospital, Jayden Curtis was pronounced dead.
The incident has been ruled a homicide.
Anyone with information is asked to call 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- ‘American League Bandit,’ Fond Of O’s And Yankees Hats, Wanted For Va., Md. Bank Robberies
- Baltimore To Activate 10 Speed Cameras Monday
- Hogan Spokeswoman: Health Care Bills ‘Do Not Work’ For State
- Report: Staffer Tried To Punch Juvenile At Detention Center
- Calls For Confederate Marker To Be Removed From Md. Courthouse