BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police have ruled the death of a 21-month-old boy a homicide.
Police were in the 5800-block of Reisterstown Road Monday night when a woman came out of the Red Carpet Inn and told officers that her baby was not breathing.
Despite efforts by patrol officers and medical staff at the hospital, Jayden Curtis was pronounced dead.
The incident has been ruled a homicide.
Anyone with information is asked to call 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- Dawnta Harris, Teen Accused Of Killing Baltimore Co. Officer Amy Caprio, Arrested 4 Times In 6 Months
- Program Helps Pay For Cleanup After Some Sewage Backups In Baltimore
- All Suspects In Balt. Co. Ofc. Amy Caprio’s Murder Charged As Adults
- Official: Mortar Explodes In Man’s Face In Maryland
- Baltimore Police Looking For Runaway Girl