BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police have ruled the death of a 21-month-old boy a homicide.
Police were in the 5800-block of Reisterstown Road Monday night when a woman came out of the Red Carpet Inn and told officers that her baby was not breathing.
Despite efforts by patrol officers and medical staff at the hospital, Jayden Curtis was pronounced dead.
The incident has been ruled a homicide.
Anyone with information is asked to call 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- Police: Man Who Allegedly Killed 3 Co-workers Captured After Hours-Long Manhunt
- Baltimore Sends Proposal To Become Home Of Amazon’s HQ2
- Edgewood Business Mourning ‘The Loss Of Our Friends’ After Shooting
- Maryland Business Park Shooting Suspect Fired From Earlier Job
- 2 Anne Arundel Co. Police Cruisers Collide While Responding To Call