BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police have ruled the death of a 21-month-old boy a homicide.
Police were in the 5800-block of Reisterstown Road Monday night when a woman came out of the Red Carpet Inn and told officers that her baby was not breathing.
Despite efforts by patrol officers and medical staff at the hospital, Jayden Curtis was pronounced dead.
The incident has been ruled a homicide.
Anyone with information is asked to call 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- Elderly Man Reunites With Coast Guard Members Who Saved His Life
- Attacker Rams Van Into Barcelona Crowd, 13 Dead And 100 Hurt
- Baltimore’s Confederate Statues Under Tarps, Police Guard On City Lot
- Authorities Identify Human Remains Of Girl Found In Maryland
- Poll: Majority Of Americans Consider Charlottesville Event Act Of Terrorism