21-Month-Old Boy’s Death Ruled Homicide
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police have ruled the death of a 21-month-old boy a homicide.
Police were in the 5800-block of Reisterstown Road Monday night when a woman came out of the Red Carpet Inn and told officers that her baby was not breathing.
Despite efforts by patrol officers and medical staff at the hospital, Jayden Curtis was pronounced dead.
The incident has been ruled a homicide.
Anyone with information is asked to call 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- 8 Officers & 6 Detainees Injured In Baltimore Incident
- Live TV Killings Sparking New Calls For Gun Control Reform
- Baltimore Police Cancel Leave For Officers During Freddie Gray Hearings
- State Looking Into O’Malley’s Discount Purchase Of Furniture
- Ride Operator Found Dead In Trailer At Maryland State Fair