SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJZ)–A Montgomery County officer lashes out after an alleged drunk driver hits him.
The officer was directing traffic along the Capitol Beltway on Tuesday afternoon when a driver veered off course and bumped into him.
Video shows the officer as he became enraged at the driver, who he then tossed to the ground.
The driver, a 58-year-old man, is charged with a DUI and failure to reduce speed to avoid a collision.
Other Local News:
- Missing Student’s Body Likely Found In Virginia
- Fatal Crash Reported In Anne Arundel County
- No Charges Yet In Fatal DE Bathroom Beating
- Mitchell Courthouse To Stay Closed Through Next Week
- Ray Lewis’s Son, Ray Lewis III, Charged With Criminal Sexual Conduct in S.C.