SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJZ)–A Montgomery County officer lashes out after an alleged drunk driver hits him.
The officer was directing traffic along the Capitol Beltway on Tuesday afternoon when a driver veered off course and bumped into him.
Video shows the officer as he became enraged at the driver, who he then tossed to the ground.
The driver, a 58-year-old man, is charged with a DUI and failure to reduce speed to avoid a collision.
Other Local News:
- Inner Harbor Ice Rink To Open For Season On Nov. 11
- Anne Arundel Co. Detention Centers May Soon Be Housing Illegal Immigrants
- Fiery Presidential Race Pushing Marylanders To The Polls
- Md. Contractor In NSA Case Again Appears In Court
- Ravens Fan Still Recovering From Life-Altering Brain Injury