SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJZ)–A Montgomery County officer lashes out after an alleged drunk driver hits him.
The officer was directing traffic along the Capitol Beltway on Tuesday afternoon when a driver veered off course and bumped into him.
Video shows the officer as he became enraged at the driver, who he then tossed to the ground.
The driver, a 58-year-old man, is charged with a DUI and failure to reduce speed to avoid a collision.
Other Local News:
- Trump Blasts NFL Players Who Kneel During Anthem
- Annapolis Using Drones To Help Solve Traffic Problem
- Maryland Counties Join Governor In Asking AG To Sue FAA Over Flight Patterns
- ICE Reportedly Investigating After Immigrant Teens Accused Of Rape
- GOP’s ‘Obamacare’ Repeal All But Dead; McCain Deals The Blow