SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJZ)–A Montgomery County officer lashes out after an alleged drunk driver hits him.
The officer was directing traffic along the Capitol Beltway on Tuesday afternoon when a driver veered off course and bumped into him.
Video shows the officer as he became enraged at the driver, who he then tossed to the ground.
The driver, a 58-year-old man, is charged with a DUI and failure to reduce speed to avoid a collision.
Other Local News:
- Boat Brawlers Face Multiple Charges
- Huge Water Main Break In Woodlawn
- FDA Expands Zika Screening To All U.S. Blood Centers
- Salisbury Zoo Now Home to Ocelot Kitten
- Activist Pushing For Harriet Tubman Statue At State House