SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJZ)–A Montgomery County officer lashes out after an alleged drunk driver hits him.
The officer was directing traffic along the Capitol Beltway on Tuesday afternoon when a driver veered off course and bumped into him.
Video shows the officer as he became enraged at the driver, who he then tossed to the ground.
The driver, a 58-year-old man, is charged with a DUI and failure to reduce speed to avoid a collision.
Other Local News:
- Police ID Man In Perry Hall Fight Video In Which He Appears To Have Gun
- Across The Globe, Rallies Against Trump, Sexual Misconduct
- Baltimore Police Injures 1 Of 3 Suspects In Overnight Shooting; 2 Apprehended
- 51-Year-Old Baltimore Man Dies From Shot To Head
- 52-Year-Old Female Correctional Officer Shot In Baltimore