Officer Hit By Alleged Drunk Driver Tosses Suspect To The Ground
SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJZ)–A Montgomery County officer lashes out after an alleged drunk driver hits him.
The officer was directing traffic along the Capitol Beltway on Tuesday afternoon when a driver veered off course and bumped into him.
Video shows the officer as he became enraged at the driver, who he then tossed to the ground.
The driver, a 58-year-old man, is charged with a DUI and failure to reduce speed to avoid a collision.
Other Local News:
- Spring Is Coming! NPS Predicts Cherry Blossom Peak
- Details Surface About Ravens’ Ray Rice Settlement
- 2 Injured In Shooting On ICC East In Laurel
- Icy Weather Here In Time For Evening Rush
- Rain Tax Hearing Gets Stormy In Annapolis