Officer Hit By Alleged Drunk Driver Tosses Suspect To The Ground
SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJZ)–A Montgomery County officer lashes out after an alleged drunk driver hits him.
The officer was directing traffic along the Capitol Beltway on Tuesday afternoon when a driver veered off course and bumped into him.
Video shows the officer as he became enraged at the driver, who he then tossed to the ground.
The driver, a 58-year-old man, is charged with a DUI and failure to reduce speed to avoid a collision.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore On Alert This Weekend Against Threats From ISIS
- Thousands In AACo. Spend Day Without Running Water
- Boat Fire Reported Off Fells Point
- 9-Year-Old Boy Critically Hurt By Mother’s Boyfriend Over Birthday Cake
- Preparations Underway For Baltimore’s July 4th Celebrations