SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJZ)–A Montgomery County officer lashes out after an alleged drunk driver hits him.
The officer was directing traffic along the Capitol Beltway on Tuesday afternoon when a driver veered off course and bumped into him.
Video shows the officer as he became enraged at the driver, who he then tossed to the ground.
The driver, a 58-year-old man, is charged with a DUI and failure to reduce speed to avoid a collision.
Other Local News:
- U.S. Security Officials Warn ISIS May Attempt Attack This Year
- Ex-Towson Diving Coach Scheduled In Court For Peeping Tom Incident
- Plan Could Bring Off-Track Betting To Md. State Fairgrounds
- Maryland Deals With Wet Winter Mess
- Friend Says Slain Teen Talked Of Running Away With Defendant