SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJZ)–A Montgomery County officer lashes out after an alleged drunk driver hits him.
The officer was directing traffic along the Capitol Beltway on Tuesday afternoon when a driver veered off course and bumped into him.
Video shows the officer as he became enraged at the driver, who he then tossed to the ground.
The driver, a 58-year-old man, is charged with a DUI and failure to reduce speed to avoid a collision.
Other Local News:
- 2 Firefighters Injured In Baltimore Fire, Collapse
- Records ID Officer Who Shot, Killed Baltimore Teen In 2016
- Weather Blog: Nice Days Ahead
- Memorial Concert Held For Slain Officer Amy Caprio
- Maryland Panel To Hold Hearing On Voter Registration Error