SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJZ)–A Montgomery County officer lashes out after an alleged drunk driver hits him.
The officer was directing traffic along the Capitol Beltway on Tuesday afternoon when a driver veered off course and bumped into him.
Video shows the officer as he became enraged at the driver, who he then tossed to the ground.
The driver, a 58-year-old man, is charged with a DUI and failure to reduce speed to avoid a collision.
Other Local News:
- Local Students Join National School Walkout Calling For Stricter Gun Control
- Baltimore Man Gets 10 Year Sentence For Strangling Pregnant Girlfriend
- Police Identify Man Killed In Double Shooting
- St. Mary’s Co. Student Charged After Selling Pot Brownies At School
- Weather Blog: A Sunny But Chilly Day