Officer Hit By Alleged Drunk Driver Tosses Suspect To The Ground
Get Breaking News First
SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJZ)–A Montgomery County officer lashes out after an alleged drunk driver hits him.
The officer was directing traffic along the Capitol Beltway on Tuesday afternoon when a driver veered off course and bumped into him.
Video shows the officer as he became enraged at the driver, who he then tossed to the ground.
The driver, a 58-year-old man, is charged with a DUI and failure to reduce speed to avoid a collision.
Other Local News:
- Police Investigate Triple Shooting In Northwest Baltimore
- Southwest Flight Makes Emergency Landing In Columbus
- Gaza Strip Fighting Prompts Cancellation Of US Flights To Israel
- HarborView Towers Unveil Beacon Light Show
- Beretta: Gun Law Forcing Move Out Of Maryland