Officer Hit By Alleged Drunk Driver Tosses Suspect To The Ground
Get Breaking News First
SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJZ)–A Montgomery County officer lashes out after an alleged drunk driver hits him.
The officer was directing traffic along the Capitol Beltway on Tuesday afternoon when a driver veered off course and bumped into him.
Video shows the officer as he became enraged at the driver, who he then tossed to the ground.
The driver, a 58-year-old man, is charged with a DUI and failure to reduce speed to avoid a collision.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Officers May Get Body Cameras
- Chesapeake Bay Algae Bloom Affects Crab Season
- Parents, Are You Ready For School To Start?
- Group Of Teens Wanted In Federal Hill Robbery, Stabbing
- Family Wants Justice After Fatal Hit-And-Run In West Baltimore