Officer Hit By Alleged Drunk Driver Tosses Suspect To The Ground
Get Breaking News First
SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJZ)–A Montgomery County officer lashes out after an alleged drunk driver hits him.
The officer was directing traffic along the Capitol Beltway on Tuesday afternoon when a driver veered off course and bumped into him.
Video shows the officer as he became enraged at the driver, who he then tossed to the ground.
The driver, a 58-year-old man, is charged with a DUI and failure to reduce speed to avoid a collision.
Other Local News:
- Report: Ebola Patient May Have Flown Through Dulles
- Orioles Magic Spreads Across Md. At Playoffs Pep Rallies
- Hazmat Situation Shuts Down Baltimore Neighborhood
- Md. Gubernatorial Candidates To Face Tough Economy
- Naval Academy Participates In Campaign To Stop Sex Assaults