Officer Hit By Alleged Drunk Driver Tosses Suspect To The Ground
SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJZ)–A Montgomery County officer lashes out after an alleged drunk driver hits him.
The officer was directing traffic along the Capitol Beltway on Tuesday afternoon when a driver veered off course and bumped into him.
Video shows the officer as he became enraged at the driver, who he then tossed to the ground.
The driver, a 58-year-old man, is charged with a DUI and failure to reduce speed to avoid a collision.
Other Local News:
- Police: Pressure Cooker In Suspicious DC Vehicle Destroyed
- Ladybugs Released In School As Senior Prank
- 7 Rescued After Boat Capsizes in Whitehall Bay
- Expect Heavy Traffic, Delays Across Maryland
- Special Ops 5K Honors Those Lost, Raises Money For Navy Seals Foundation