SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJZ)–A Montgomery County officer lashes out after an alleged drunk driver hits him.
The officer was directing traffic along the Capitol Beltway on Tuesday afternoon when a driver veered off course and bumped into him.
Video shows the officer as he became enraged at the driver, who he then tossed to the ground.
The driver, a 58-year-old man, is charged with a DUI and failure to reduce speed to avoid a collision.
Other Local News:
- FBI: Winter Hat Robber Strikes Again
- Maryland Governor Proposes Sweeping Ethics Reforms
- City Police Search for Man Involved in Carjacking of 2 Young Children
- Donald Trump Has Lowest Approval Rating Ever for an Incoming President
- Road Closures In Place In Preparation For Inauguration In DC