Officer Hit By Alleged Drunk Driver Tosses Suspect To The Ground
SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJZ)–A Montgomery County officer lashes out after an alleged drunk driver hits him.
The officer was directing traffic along the Capitol Beltway on Tuesday afternoon when a driver veered off course and bumped into him.
Video shows the officer as he became enraged at the driver, who he then tossed to the ground.
The driver, a 58-year-old man, is charged with a DUI and failure to reduce speed to avoid a collision.
Other Local News:
- Both Statements By 1 Officer In Freddie Gray Trial Admissable
- Baltimore County Police Search For Burglary Suspect
- More Than 700 Marijuana Plants Seized In Kent County
- 2 Missing After Home Monitoring Signals Go Dead
- University To Honor Maryland’s First Black Congressman