Joe Fortenbaugh On Rolando McClain And The Trade Between The Ravens And Cowboys
Joe Fortenbaugh is a former sports agent who now writes for National Football Post.
Joe joined Ed and Ken to talk about the Ravens and other sports topics.
When asked about World Cup fever in Vegas Joe said “it wasn’t like Chicago where you had one big spot to gather and that was a loss for the city of Vegas.” Joe then shared some vacation stories from playing golf in Oregon to touring wine country. On the Rolando McClain trade Joe said “it highlights the situation in Dallas which is very very bad from a defensive perspective.” Finally Joe talked about the opening of NHL Free Agency and the Capitals 2 signings saying “those were some of the more questionable moves…(Pittsburgh) does not play defense in the playoffs and they don’t protect the goalie, I don’t think that’s the team to pick defenseman up from.”
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Jeff Blake Said He Would Take Some Air Out Of The Footballs He Used
- Travis Thomas: Top Ten Greatest Super Bowls For Millennials Of All Time
- Report: Warrant Issued For Ravens’ FS Will Hill’s Arrest
- Anti-Abuse Super Bowl Commercial Stirs Controversy Before It Airs
- Marty Hurney Says We Are Missing The Point On Deflate Gate