Former Orioles GM Jim Duquette Does Not Know How To Fix Chris Davis
Buy Orioles Tickets
Jim Duquette is the former GM of the Orioles and is now on the XM Sirius MLB channel.
Jim joined Ed and Ken to talk about the Orioles and how the team has been playing recently.
Jim talked about the O’s being 3-0 without Manny for his suspension saying “isn’t that crazy…especially with the way he is swinging the bat.” On the topic of Steve Pearce and how great his season has been saying “when you look at his swing he has closed up some of the holes.” Jim also tried to figure out how to fix Chris Davis saying “he looks lost mechanically…he doesn’t seem to be able to figure it out, I don’t know he might need a break.”
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Steve Davis: So What Now For Chris Davis?
- Some Lucky Children Got To Attend Orioles’ Christmas Party
- Buck Showalter Thinks Chris Davis Has Been Approved For Adderall Use
- Roch Kubatko Was Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles At The Winter Meetings
- Steve Melewski Is Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles