WASHINGTON (WJZ) — The FBI is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of serial bank robber who is hitting banks in both Prince George’s County and Washington, D.C.
Agents and detectives say the man has robbed four banks since May 29. They say he passes a note to tellers demanding money.
Detectives say in one robbery, he verbally told the teller he was armed with a gun. Witnesses describe the robber as a black male, about 35 to 40 years old. He is usually seen wearing some sort of hat and sunglasses, and has worn a suit jacket in three robberies.
If you have any information, you are asked to call the FBI Baltimore Division at 410-265-8080 or the Washington Field Office at 202-278-2000.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Zoo Officials Discuss Safety Procedures After Cincinnati Incident
- 5 Shot During Baltimore Cookout; Suspect Sought & 2 Victims Arrested
- Neighbors March For Justice After 90-Year-Old Dies After Assault
- Report: Md. Beaches Are On A 4-Year Clean Streak
- Now That It’s Warming Up, It’s Time To Take Zika Precautions