BALTIMORE (WJZ) — An apparent murder-suicide involving two elderly people is under investigation.
Officers first arrived at a home along the 300-block of Folcroft Street for a reported suicide attempt.
They found a woman with a gunshot wound to the head and a man with an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
Police say the relatives were between 75 to 85 years of age.
Both were suffering from a host of long-term medical conditions.
For an update to this story, click here.
Other Local News:
- Demonstrators Converge On Downtown Baltimore To Protest Border Policies
- Md. Crab Houses Spread Thin After Again Losing Visa Lottery For Immigrant Workers
- Baltimore Co. Executive Republican Candidates Vie For Open Seat
- FBI On High Alert As Sexual Assaults Aboard Planes Soar
- 1 Injured In Construction Accident In Baltimore