BALTIMORE (WJZ) — An apparent murder-suicide involving two elderly people is under investigation.
Officers first arrived at a home along the 300-block of Folcroft Street for a reported suicide attempt.
They found a woman with a gunshot wound to the head and a man with an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
Police say the relatives were between 75 to 85 years of age.
Both were suffering from a host of long-term medical conditions.
For an update to this story, click here.
Other Local News:
- Victim Of Notorious Baltimore Priest Says Police Were In On Sexual Abuse
- Meet WJZ’s 2017 Black History Oratory Competition Winner: Jeremiah Pearl
- City Council Asking State To Turn Over Control Of Baltimore PD
- First Baltimore City Public School Student Wins Full-Tuition Scholarship To Stevenson
- When Will Dc’s Famed Cherry Trees Bloom? Find Out Wednesday