BALTIMORE (WJZ) — An apparent murder-suicide involving two elderly people is under investigation.
Officers first arrived at a home along the 300-block of Folcroft Street for a reported suicide attempt.
They found a woman with a gunshot wound to the head and a man with an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
Police say the relatives were between 75 to 85 years of age.
Both were suffering from a host of long-term medical conditions.
For an update to this story, click here.
Other Local News:
- Hopkins: Penalties For Activism Won’t Impact Admissions
- 2 Found Dead Inside Their Anne Arundel County Home
- Black History Month Event In Hanover Honors Work Of Local Community Leaders
- Police: Man Shot, Killed After Dispute In Baltimore Home
- Produce Market Providing Healthy Food Options, Hope To West Baltimore Community