BALTIMORE (WJZ) — An apparent murder-suicide involving two elderly people is under investigation.
Officers first arrived at a home along the 300-block of Folcroft Street for a reported suicide attempt.
They found a woman with a gunshot wound to the head and a man with an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
Police say the relatives were between 75 to 85 years of age.
Both were suffering from a host of long-term medical conditions.
For an update to this story, click here.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Board of Estimates Approves Nearly 30% Water Bill Hike
- BPD Partners With Comedian Guy Richards to Fight Mental Illness Stigma
- Gov. Hogan Announces That Md. Schools Will Open After Labor Day
- First Warning WX: Tropical Storm Hermine Nears Gulf Coast; Hurricane Watch In Effect
- Millions of Oysters Coming to Maryland Thanks to $800K Grant