BALTIMORE (WJZ) — An apparent murder-suicide involving two elderly people is under investigation.
Officers first arrived at a home along the 300-block of Folcroft Street for a reported suicide attempt.
They found a woman with a gunshot wound to the head and a man with an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
Police say the relatives were between 75 to 85 years of age.
Both were suffering from a host of long-term medical conditions.
For an update to this story, click here.
Other Local News:
- Police: 4 Dead In Serious Westminster Crash, One Car Was Going 100+ MPH
- 5 People Injured, 1 Killed In Multiple Shootings Tuesday
- Hate Crime Charge Brought Against Man Accused Of Killing Bowie St. Student
- Man Accused Of Fatally Stabbing Sister, 2 Cousins Charged With Murder
- Police Are Looking To Identify Gwynn Oak Bank Robbery Suspect