After a wet and windy start to the holiday weekend for many places across the northeast, the remainder of the weekend will be VERY nice! This is the result of high pressure being positioned over the mid-Atlantic and northeast. Average low temperatures for this time of year in Baltimore are around 67 degrees and with clear skies, we will fall below this mark once again tonight. Tomorrow, the flow will shift out of the southwest as high pressure moves offshore and an area of low pressure moves into central Ontario. Temps will be a few degrees higher than they were tonight and tomorrow will be another pleasant day as dew points are forecast to be in the low and mid 50s.
Other Local News:
- Parishioners Encourage Marylanders To Vote Early
- More Than 20 Injured, 1 Killed, In Shooting at New Jersey Art Festival
- Fatal Boating Accident Claims The Lives Of Two Montgomery County Men
- Three People Killed In Two Overnight Shootings
- Nike Drops Clothing Line After Naval Academy Claims Trademark Infringement