After a wet and windy start to the holiday weekend for many places across the northeast, the remainder of the weekend will be VERY nice! This is the result of high pressure being positioned over the mid-Atlantic and northeast. Average low temperatures for this time of year in Baltimore are around 67 degrees and with clear skies, we will fall below this mark once again tonight. Tomorrow, the flow will shift out of the southwest as high pressure moves offshore and an area of low pressure moves into central Ontario. Temps will be a few degrees higher than they were tonight and tomorrow will be another pleasant day as dew points are forecast to be in the low and mid 50s.
Other Local News:
- No, The Berger Cookie Bakery Did Not Get Shut Down For Roaches
- Obama Administration Confirms Double-Digit Premium Hikes
- Md. Attorney General Asked For Opinion On Legality Of Topless Women
- After Shooting, Police Activity Surrounds New Eastern Inn In Elkton
- Md. Olympic Champ Runner Tweets He Was On Deadly Australian Theme Park Ride