BALTIMORE (WJZ)–Two women and one man were injured in a triple shooting in Northeast Baltimore.
It happened just before midnight on Saturday in the 1200-block of Gleneagle Road.
Officers arrived to the scene and found two women with gunshot wounds to their legs and back. They were transported to an area hospital.
An adult male later walked into an area hospital with a gunshot wound to his arm.
Preliminary investigation has revealed that all three victims were in the 1200-block of Gleaneagle Rd when there was a disagreement between two groups of people, gunfire was heard and the victims were struck.
The male and one female have been treated and released.
The additional female is in serious but stable condition.
Anyone with information is asked to call 410-396-2444.
Other Local News:
- 29-Year-Old Man Shot In South Baltimore, Police Asking People With Information To Come Forward
- Lawsuit Claims Johns Hopkins Favored Out-Of-State Patients Over Locals
- Legos, Lights, And Latkes To Celebrate The Third Night Of Hanukkah
- Deputy Chief Fire Marshal Killed While Trying To Rescue Someone To Be Laid To Rest
- Snow To Impact Thursday Morning Commute