ABINGDON, Md. (WJZ)– An Edgewood man was arrested moments after he robbed a 7-Eleven in Abingdon.
Deputies responded to the 3900-block of Pulaski Highway just before 9 p.m. Saturday for a report of an armed robbery at the 7-Eleven convenience store.
A man entered the store, displayed a hand gun and demanded cash from the register. The store employee handed over an undisclosed amount of cash and the suspect fled the store.
Witnesses were able to provide deputies with valuable information that led to the apprehension and arrest of the52-year-old Charles C. Davis only moments later.
Davis is currently being held on no bail at the Harford County Detention Center.
Meanwhile, detectives are investigating another commercial armed robbery in Jarrettsville.
Witnesses say a man entered the Subway restaurant in the 1100-block of Baldwin Mill Road just before 9 a.m. Monday, presented a knife and demanded money.
No injuries were reported.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigation Division at 410-836-5442.
Other Local News:
- BPD: City Councilwoman Attacked In South Baltimore Parking Garage
- Teen In Bowers Case Found Not Guilty 1st-Degree Premeditated Murder
- Search Continues For Gunman In Deadly N.W. Baltimore Shooting
- Baltimore Postal Facility Fined Over Leaked Medical Waste
- Officials Announce Plan To Rebuild Lexington Market