After another gorgeous day across the Northeast and mid-Atlantic, a change is on the way. Dew points today were in the middle 50s across the region. This is the result of high pressure sitting off the mid-Atlantic coast. With high pressure still in place, tonight will be another mainly clear night, but a southwesterly wind at the surface will keep temps up tonight from what we have seen the past two nights. During the day tomorrow, low pressure that is currently over western Ontario will move to the east across southern Canada. With high pressure to the east and a cold front to the west, southwesterly winds will help to usher in warm and humid air. Highs tomorrow will reach into the low/mid 90s and humidity will return as well.
Other Local News:
- Maryland-Made Cult Classic ‘The Blair Witch Project’ Getting A Sequel
- Toddler, Infant Unharmed In Deadly Baltimore Home Invasion
- Nearly 300 Southwest Flights Delayed, Canceled Due to Lingering Disruptions
- U.S. Coast Guard Zeroing In On Serial Prank Caller From Maryland
- Man Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Baltimore