WEATHER BLOG: Heat And Humidity Return
After another gorgeous day across the Northeast and mid-Atlantic, a change is on the way. Dew points today were in the middle 50s across the region. This is the result of high pressure sitting off the mid-Atlantic coast. With high pressure still in place, tonight will be another mainly clear night, but a southwesterly wind at the surface will keep temps up tonight from what we have seen the past two nights. During the day tomorrow, low pressure that is currently over western Ontario will move to the east across southern Canada. With high pressure to the east and a cold front to the west, southwesterly winds will help to usher in warm and humid air. Highs tomorrow will reach into the low/mid 90s and humidity will return as well.
Other Local News:
- 1 Dead, 2 Injured In Shooting After Gate-Crashing Incident At NSA, Ft. Meade
- Fmr. Federal Agents From Md. Charged With Bitcoin Money Laundering, Wire Fraud
- Local Frat Chapter Gets In Trouble For Underage Drinking
- Ravens Kicker Justin Tucker Gets Married
- 26 Cyclists Ride From Newtown To DC For Gun Control