After another gorgeous day across the Northeast and mid-Atlantic, a change is on the way. Dew points today were in the middle 50s across the region. This is the result of high pressure sitting off the mid-Atlantic coast. With high pressure still in place, tonight will be another mainly clear night, but a southwesterly wind at the surface will keep temps up tonight from what we have seen the past two nights. During the day tomorrow, low pressure that is currently over western Ontario will move to the east across southern Canada. With high pressure to the east and a cold front to the west, southwesterly winds will help to usher in warm and humid air. Highs tomorrow will reach into the low/mid 90s and humidity will return as well.
Other Local News:
- Police: Highway Rest Stop Safe, Suspicious Package Found
- Light City Baltimore 2018 Attracts Artist Worldwide
- Felon Indicted For His Gun Discharging, Injuring Baltimore Cop During Arrest
- Maryland Astronaut, Teacher Video Calls Students From ISS
- Annual Highlandtown Wine Festival; 1 Of Baltimore’s Most Popular Events