RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)–Baltimore County Police have charged a second suspect in connection with a June 30 shooting in Randallstown that left one person injured.
Hiydeen Devon Green-Womack, 21, has been charged with attempted first-degree murder, first-degree assault and armed robbery.
Police say the victim was walking his bicycle on Allenswood Road June 30 when he was approached by the suspects who announced a robbery. He was shot after he refused to give the suspects anything.
Jalaal Kamal Vass, 22, was charged in the connection with the incident on July 1.
Both Green-Womack and Vass are being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Serena Williams Reportedly Marries Fiance, Who Has Md. Ties, In New Orleans
- New Details Emerge In Investigation Of Slain Detective, Manhunt Still Underway For Shooter
- Cybersecurity Company To Expand Headquarters To Columbia
- 2 Maryland Companies To Study Medical Marijuana Vaping
- Former Raven Ed Reed Gives 400 Turkeys To Baltimore Boarding School