RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)–Baltimore County Police have charged a second suspect in connection with a June 30 shooting in Randallstown that left one person injured.
Hiydeen Devon Green-Womack, 21, has been charged with attempted first-degree murder, first-degree assault and armed robbery.
Police say the victim was walking his bicycle on Allenswood Road June 30 when he was approached by the suspects who announced a robbery. He was shot after he refused to give the suspects anything.
Jalaal Kamal Vass, 22, was charged in the connection with the incident on July 1.
Both Green-Womack and Vass are being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Video Shows Man Braving The Waters In Baltimore’s Inner Harbor
- Police: 4-Year-Old Kidnapped While Playing Outside Home; Suspect In Custody
- Supreme Court Rules Against Maryland GOP Over Congressional District
- Police Searching Landfill For Evidence After Body Found On Bleachers
- iPhones Will Share Your Exact Location With 911