Second Suspect Charged in Randallstown Shooting
RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)–Baltimore County Police have charged a second suspect in connection with a June 30 shooting in Randallstown that left one person injured.
Hiydeen Devon Green-Womack, 21, has been charged with attempted first-degree murder, first-degree assault and armed robbery.
Police say the victim was walking his bicycle on Allenswood Road June 30 when he was approached by the suspects who announced a robbery. He was shot after he refused to give the suspects anything.
Jalaal Kamal Vass, 22, was charged in the connection with the incident on July 1.
Both Green-Womack and Vass are being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- 8 Officers & 6 Detainees Injured In Baltimore Incident
- Live TV Killings Sparking New Calls For Gun Control Reform
- Baltimore Police Cancel Leave For Officers During Freddie Gray Hearings
- State Looking Into O’Malley’s Discount Purchase Of Furniture
- Ride Operator Found Dead In Trailer At Maryland State Fair