RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)–Baltimore County Police have charged a second suspect in connection with a June 30 shooting in Randallstown that left one person injured.
Hiydeen Devon Green-Womack, 21, has been charged with attempted first-degree murder, first-degree assault and armed robbery.
Police say the victim was walking his bicycle on Allenswood Road June 30 when he was approached by the suspects who announced a robbery. He was shot after he refused to give the suspects anything.
Jalaal Kamal Vass, 22, was charged in the connection with the incident on July 1.
Both Green-Womack and Vass are being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- 17-Year-Old Charged With Attempted Murder For December Shooting
- Police Investigating Fatal Double Shooting In West Baltimore
- Fmr. Baltimore Co. Superintendent S. Dallas Dance Indicted On Perjury Charges
- Fmr. High School Coach Pleads Guilty To 10 Child Porn Charges
- Police: Baltimore Drug Dealer Linked To ‘Several’ Md. Overdoses, 23, Arrested