Brittany Ghiroli On A Wild Late Night Win In D.C. For The Orioles
Brittany Ghiroli covers the Orioles for MLB.com.
Brittany joined Ed and Ken to talk about the big 11th inning win for the O’s in DC last night.
When asked if this is the hit to get Chris Davis out of his slump Brittany said “all it takes is one swing and that’s why you have to keep that guy in the lineup.” On the subject of Manny Machado Brittany said “he showed last night why he is so important to this club, and not just his fielding but with his bat as well.” And finally Brittany discussed Bud Norris’s health saying “he’s very competitive, and it’s good to have a guy like that…his throwing seems to be okay.”
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Duquette Previews 2016 Orioles: Pitching & Pleasing The Fans
- 2015 Orioles Recap With Roch Kubatko
- Davis Hits 2 HRs As Orioles Beat Yankees 9-4 In Finale
- Yankees Lose To Orioles 9-4 But Open Playoffs At Home
- Yanks Swept By O’s, Still Chasing Home Field For Wild Card