Brittany Ghiroli On A Wild Late Night Win In D.C. For The Orioles
Buy Orioles Tickets
Brittany Ghiroli covers the Orioles for MLB.com.
Brittany joined Ed and Ken to talk about the big 11th inning win for the O’s in DC last night.
When asked if this is the hit to get Chris Davis out of his slump Brittany said “all it takes is one swing and that’s why you have to keep that guy in the lineup.” On the subject of Manny Machado Brittany said “he showed last night why he is so important to this club, and not just his fielding but with his bat as well.” And finally Brittany discussed Bud Norris’s health saying “he’s very competitive, and it’s good to have a guy like that…his throwing seems to be okay.”
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Pat Hughes Of Baseball Voices On Legendary Baltimore Announcer Chuck Thompson
- Steve Davis: So What Now For Chris Davis?
- Some Lucky Children Got To Attend Orioles’ Christmas Party
- Buck Showalter Thinks Chris Davis Has Been Approved For Adderall Use
- Roch Kubatko Was Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles At The Winter Meetings