BALTIMORE (WJZ)–The Baltimore Police Department has arrested and charged a man wanted for a non-fatal shooting in East Baltimore.
William Lomax, 40, was taken into custody on the Fourth of July in connection to a shooting that took place the day before in the 700-block of E. 21st Street.
The 21-year old male victim was shot in the arm. After being treated for his injuries at an area hospital, he was later released.
Working with members of the community, Eastern District Detectives were able to identify Lomax as the person responsible for the shooting and obtained an arrest warrant.
He is charged with attempted murder, assault and handgun charges.
Lomax is being held without bail.
Other Local News:
- Anne Arundel County Police Makes Drug Bust At a Day Care
- City Firefighters Rescues Dog from Car Accident; Returns Her Home
- Ex-NSA Contractor to Appear in Federal Court Hearing
- Hagerstown Man Sentenced To Life For Killing Ex-Girlfriend
- Mom, Daughter Charged With Running 6-State Shoplifting Ring, Including Md. & Pa.