BALTIMORE (WJZ)–The Baltimore Police Department has arrested and charged a man wanted for a non-fatal shooting in East Baltimore.
William Lomax, 40, was taken into custody on the Fourth of July in connection to a shooting that took place the day before in the 700-block of E. 21st Street.
The 21-year old male victim was shot in the arm. After being treated for his injuries at an area hospital, he was later released.
Working with members of the community, Eastern District Detectives were able to identify Lomax as the person responsible for the shooting and obtained an arrest warrant.
He is charged with attempted murder, assault and handgun charges.
Lomax is being held without bail.
Other Local News:
- For 36th Year, Bea Gaddy Thanksgiving Feeds Thousands In Patterson Park
- Medical Students Helping Baltimore Community
- Congressman Elijah Cummings And Other Lawmakers Attend Town Hall On Tax Overhaul
- Kids Safe Zone To Help Provide Thanksgiving Dinner For 400
- Baltimore Detective Was Shot With His Own Gun, Scheduled To Testify Against Indicted Cops