Wally Williams is a former NFL Player who played for the Browns, Ravens, and Saints.
Wally joined Ed and Ken to talk about the upcoming NFL training camp season.
Wally believes the Ravens have a chance to get better saying “you have a new coordinator coming in…and everyone committing themselves to the team will help them improve.” When asked about how the Ravens defense will perform Wally said “I believe the defense will be solid.” Wally also predicted that he believes the Ravens could be an 11-5 team this season.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ken Zalis With A Look Ahead At Fantasy Football Rankings For This NFL Season
- Boy With Double-Hand Transplant’s Next Goal Is To Play Football
- Ryan Mink On Ravens Injuries, Position Competitions & More
- Ravens WR Breshad Perriman Off PUP List, Returns To Practice
- Baltimore Native, Former NFL Player Tavon Mason Working To Improve Lives Of Children