Wally Williams Believes The Ravens Could Win 11 Games This Season
Wally Williams is a former NFL Player who played for the Browns, Ravens, and Saints.
Wally joined Ed and Ken to talk about the upcoming NFL training camp season.
Wally believes the Ravens have a chance to get better saying “you have a new coordinator coming in…and everyone committing themselves to the team will help them improve.” When asked about how the Ravens defense will perform Wally said “I believe the defense will be solid.” Wally also predicted that he believes the Ravens could be an 11-5 team this season.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Mike Preston Says This Ravens Roster Is Hungry And Competitive
- Ravens Wide Receiver Breshad Perriman On What Life Has Been Like Since The NFL Draft
- Wally Williams Does Not Like The National Praise Of The Ravens Roster
- Jason La Canfora Has Concerns On Both Sides Of The Ball For The Ravens
- Update From The Raven’s Nest With Aaron Wilson