Wally Williams Believes The Ravens Could Win 11 Games This Season
Buy Ravens Tickets
Wally Williams is a former NFL Player who played for the Browns, Ravens, and Saints.
Wally joined Ed and Ken to talk about the upcoming NFL training camp season.
Wally believes the Ravens have a chance to get better saying “you have a new coordinator coming in…and everyone committing themselves to the team will help them improve.” When asked about how the Ravens defense will perform Wally said “I believe the defense will be solid.” Wally also predicted that he believes the Ravens could be an 11-5 team this season.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ravens Must Improve Conference Record As Playoff Race Heats Up
- Ravens Get Running Start In Bid To Make Playoffs
- Steve Palazolo On Ravens Vs Chargers And Justin Forsett Being One Of The Best In The League This Season
- Opponent Profile: Chargers Will Look To Contain Justin Forsett
- Nick Novak Talks Chargers And Terps