Wally Williams is a former NFL Player who played for the Browns, Ravens, and Saints.
Wally joined Ed and Ken to talk about the upcoming NFL training camp season.
Wally believes the Ravens have a chance to get better saying “you have a new coordinator coming in…and everyone committing themselves to the team will help them improve.” When asked about how the Ravens defense will perform Wally said “I believe the defense will be solid.” Wally also predicted that he believes the Ravens could be an 11-5 team this season.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Bold Predictions: Wentz Takes Eagles To Super Bowl, Ravens Win AFC North, Browns 0-16
- Clifton Brown Of Comcast Sportsnet On The Ravens 3-0 Start To The Season
- Unbeaten Ravens Win The Close Ones Against Struggling Foes
- Jaguars’ Jalen Ramsey, Ravens’ Steve Smith Trade Jabs
- Mike Preston Grades The Ravens 19-17 Road Win Over The Jaguars