Wally Williams Believes The Ravens Could Win 11 Games This Season
Wally Williams is a former NFL Player who played for the Browns, Ravens, and Saints.
Wally joined Ed and Ken to talk about the upcoming NFL training camp season.
Wally believes the Ravens have a chance to get better saying “you have a new coordinator coming in…and everyone committing themselves to the team will help them improve.” When asked about how the Ravens defense will perform Wally said “I believe the defense will be solid.” Wally also predicted that he believes the Ravens could be an 11-5 team this season.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Molly Shattuck Will Not Face Additional Charges In Baltimore County
- Start Of Regular Season Now ‘4th And Inches’ For Excited Ravens Fans
- Scott Garceau: Ravens Preseason Closing Notes
- Jamey Eisenberg Says Justin Forsett Has The Most Fantasy Value For The Ravens
- The Best Of The Norris & Davis Show – Week Of September 4th, 2015