Wally Williams is a former NFL Player who played for the Browns, Ravens, and Saints.
Wally joined Ed and Ken to talk about the upcoming NFL training camp season.
Wally believes the Ravens have a chance to get better saying “you have a new coordinator coming in…and everyone committing themselves to the team will help them improve.” When asked about how the Ravens defense will perform Wally said “I believe the defense will be solid.” Wally also predicted that he believes the Ravens could be an 11-5 team this season.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- AP: NFL Didn’t Learn Its Lesson After Ray Rice Incident
- Phil Gentile Of Purple Reign Shares Week 7 Fantasy Football Preview
- Survivors Sip And Paint For Breast Cancer With The Ravens
- Ravens Rank In Top 10 For ESPN’s Ultimate NFL Standings
- Rob Pizzola Predicts Weekend Outcomes For NFL And College Football