After weeks and weeks of wild speculation, moving trucks, a skills camp in Vegas, tracking airplanes and World Cup plans the man known as “King James” made the move to help his people….the people of Northeast Ohio.
The letter he wrote (or had written) could be the single greatest heartfelt letter from an athlete we’ve seen since the Lou Gehrig speech.
LeBron did something most can’t. He made an honest assessment of himself and realized his hometown, family and friends were worth more to him (and he to they) than anything else. He realized how much he means in real life terms to Ohio…to empower children to go to college, come back to Ohio to start businesses, hard work pays off.
What a motivation to an entire state. Well done LeBron James, well done.
He’ll always have fame and fortune but today the King earned his Crown. Respect.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Maryland’s Brantley, Nickens To Appear On The Ellen Show
- Olympic Gold Medalist Kerri Strug On Her Famous Performance In Atlanta In 1996
- This Week In Golf: Brian Stuard Wins Playoff At Shortened Zurich Classic
- Holmes: Should The Ravens Trade For QB Mike Glennon?
- Rob Long: Hardy Isn’t Just A Shortstop, He’s A Leader