Jeremy Conn: King James Rejoins Cavs
LeBron James has finally made the decision to go back to where it all started and join the Cleveland Cavaliers. I’m actually happy that he decided to go back home. I was getting rather bored with all the speculation and I love the way he delivered the news. He joins up-and-coming Superstar Kyrie Irving and number one overall pick Andrew Wiggins.
There is a ton of speculation that the Cavs will turn their attention to trying to acquire Kevin Love from the Minnesota Timberwolves. The Wolves will ask for Wiggins and a bunch of first round picks. My assumption is that the Cavs will try to play hard ball and hold onto Wiggins and just deal some fringe players with a few first round picks.
People are still hating on LeBron, but I like his decision and I believe he will bring a few championships to Cleveland. Now that LeBron has made his decision, the rest of the NBA dominoes should fall. Carmelo, Pau, Parsons and the rest of the free agents….You’re Up….
Latest Sports Stories:
- Hundley, Cruz Hit HRs As Orioles Lose To Twins 6-4
- 49ers Player Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges Post NFL’s New ‘Ray Rice Rule’
- Orioles Add Meek, Gausman, Saunders And Kelly To Roster
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season
- Hardy Hits Grand Slam, Orioles Beat Twins 12-8