Jeremy Conn: King James Rejoins Cavs
LeBron James has finally made the decision to go back to where it all started and join the Cleveland Cavaliers. I’m actually happy that he decided to go back home. I was getting rather bored with all the speculation and I love the way he delivered the news. He joins up-and-coming Superstar Kyrie Irving and number one overall pick Andrew Wiggins.
There is a ton of speculation that the Cavs will turn their attention to trying to acquire Kevin Love from the Minnesota Timberwolves. The Wolves will ask for Wiggins and a bunch of first round picks. My assumption is that the Cavs will try to play hard ball and hold onto Wiggins and just deal some fringe players with a few first round picks.
People are still hating on LeBron, but I like his decision and I believe he will bring a few championships to Cleveland. Now that LeBron has made his decision, the rest of the NBA dominoes should fall. Carmelo, Pau, Parsons and the rest of the free agents….You’re Up….
Latest Sports Stories:
- Four Orioles Headed To All-Star Game
- Marylanders Thrilled By US Victory In World Cup
- Craziest Athlete Injuries
- This Week In Golf: Danny Lee Wins Playoff To Take Greenbrier Classic
- Player Style Files: Pro-Biker Nigel Sylvester Has ‘Imagination’ For Riding